:yesey: Yesss!

Also, for all those who can't hear the "Aim, shoot, kill your leaders" in Assassin (I couldn't), this will definitely help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPni_mrJJkw

It starts around 1:23.

i must be deaf because i never managed to hear that line in any version of the song. i only could hear it in a live version of it. :unsure:

My mom was singing "STRETCH IT LIKE A BUTT SQUEEZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in the car the other day, then turns to me and says "That really doesn't make sense. Why do they say that? :confused:"

I know it's been misheard before, but I thought my mom asking for an explanation was pretty funny :LOL:

Not a lyrics fail, but I thought this was pretty funny;

I was listening to Cave and my brother walked into my room and asked "Oh, are you listening to Dying Thoughts of a Secrecy?". :LOL:

"No".

"I know it's from Absolution!".

"It isn't.".

"Ooze?", he actually said "ooze" :LOL:.

in sunburn there is this line "Another corporate show" and I thought it was "Another carpaccio"

I was 13 Back then, dont judge me :stunned:

:LOL:

I heard a live version of Sunburn just this morning that I swear began with,

"Caress your minions here..."

First time I heard 'Map Of Your Head' I thought 'wearing just socks and a phone' was 'wearing just socks and a thong' it made me chuckle :')

And sometimes Matt sings 'you will fuck the life out of me' instead of 'suck' in TIRO (well he has done ocassionally since around march/April ;) )

Archived