Good point :unsure: Or maybe they are :shifty:

Anyway.....

I think it's Dark Shines, but I'm not sure :erm:

When you buy it in iTunes here in the states it's Dark Shines, and under Discography it's listed as Dark Shines, but then on Hullabaloo it's Darkshines, and some people I've talked to say it's Darkshines... So I'm pretty sure it's officially Dark Shines, but somewhere along the rode it got put as one word, and some people just call it that.

i used to understand "grey ships melting in the dead of night" in supermassive black hole which makes no sense at all :facepalm:

and for years i wondered what a butt squeeze is :LOL: also from new born: "when you sin too much" instead of "when you've seen to much" and "solace is everywhere" instead of "soulless" (imho solace makes more sense though :$ )

In CoD I always thought "I will avenge!" was "And reverse!" :wtf: Which made sense to me for some reason.

I heard something similiar at first. I heard "rivers".

Have you ever read "Glennkill" by Leonie Swann? It tells the truth about sheep, never underestimate them!:LOL::D;)

I once got that book from my penpal for my birthday. Sheep whodunnit, genius. :awesome:

I've read multiple versions of S4A and I'm SURE its "Our wrongs remain unrectified" but in the song book (like for guitar/piano) and other places, it says "I wont remain unrectified" Sometimes it sounds like the second one. Which is right?!?

I've read multiple versions of S4A and I'm SURE its "Our wrongs remain unrectified" but in the song book (like for guitar/piano) and other places, it says "I wont remain unrectified" Sometimes it sounds like the second one. Which is right?!?

I always understood "I won't remain unrectified" but it's "Our wrongs", trust me :LOL:

Hey, why do you have the songbook, anyway? :wtf: You don't play guitar or piano, Liz! :p

When you sing really high notes with lots of power, you need to modify your vowels to keep a strong, resonant sound. On the studio version Matt's singing "AHHHHHH-r-OH-nt (maybe oh-ngs?) rem-AY-n AH-nr-EH-ct-IH-f-AY-ed." Live he uses falsetto, and we all know how few consonants he uses while doing so. :LOL:

My point being, don't trust your ears. The written lyrics are probably more accurate.

When you sing really high notes with lots of power, you need to modify your vowels to keep a strong, resonant sound. On the studio version Matt's singing "AHHHHHH-r-OH-nt (maybe oh-ngs?) rem-AY-n AH-nr-EH-ct-IH-f-AY-ed." Live he uses falsetto, and we all know how few consonants he uses while doing so. :LOL:

My point being, don't trust your ears. The written lyrics are probably more accurate.

So what do you do if the lyrics says different things? :p

I'm pretty sure it's "wrongs". That's what I hear anyway, and it does make more sense :yesey:

I always understood "I won't remain unrectified" but it's "Our wrongs", trust me :LOL:

Hey, why do you have the songbook, anyway? :wtf: You don't play guitar or piano, Liz! :p

Or do I? :shifty:

Thanks for opinions, I thought it was wrongs, now I can prove to my sister I WAS RIGHT!!! :LOL:

You're a drummer Liz. A drummer. :stunned:

I love pissing off siblings like that, haha :p

/offtopic

You don't know that for sure Jaimee :ninja:

Okay, on topic: In KoC I had no idea what he was saying when he said "How can we win when fools can be kings" I thought he said "kids" but that didn't make sense, because about all kids are fools :shifty: Then I thought he said "kins" like relatives. I thought, "Well how does that hold you back? :wtf:"

Then it finally clicked in my head that he said "kings" :$...

You don't know that for sure Jaimee :ninja:

Okay, on topic: In KoC I had no idea what he was saying when he said "How can we win when fools can be kings" I thought he said "kids" but that didn't make sense, because about all kids are fools :shifty: Then I thought he said "kins" like relatives. I thought, "Well how does that hold you back? :wtf:"

Then it finally clicked in my head that he said "kings" :$...

:LOL:

I always thought it was "How can we win when fools can't be kings :facepalm:

The line in Hoodoo, 'regress into a dream,' I always thought it was 'crash into a tree' until I looked up the lyrics... :rolleyes: I never did think that made sense! :LOL:

I used to hear 'crashing to a tree', and it kind of made sense to me. The real one's a lot better though :LOL:

Archived