I always thought "When the Zetas fill the skies" was "When the seasons fill the skies" :p

(So, are we talking about the same Glorious?

)

I hate that video because it's like 4 minutes of silence at the end.

I just find that 'Believes' makes more sense.

I also thought for a while in Resistance, instead of 'must erase it fast' was 'must erase the past'

On the subject of Exo-Politics "Carried through the Surgery" rather than "Carried through the centuries"

At least it fits into an alien abduction scenario.

:LOL: They should make a song about that :yesey:

I thought it was "We can hide the truth inside" in Resistance. I also think that makes a lot more sense.

In Recess, in the first chorus it's "you missed my life" and in the second, it's "kissed". It's just impossible to hear the 'k' sound- The lyric booklet may say it's kissed, but there definitely is a 'missed' in there. :phu:

On the Glorious discussion, I've decided it's "believes" :LOL: But now I'm starting to hear "it means" :wtf::chuckle:

I thought it was sense of elation too, that is definately what it is..... :confused:

I always thought it was "sense of elation", but the lyrics booklet says "since ovulation" :facepalm::LOL:

unless matt pronounces "believes" as "beweeteeew" then it's not believes.

there are plenty of mistakes in the booklets and on the site. :p

Unless Matt pronounces "we too" as "believes" then it's not "we too".

Okay let's STFU about glorious :rolleyes:

Agreed!

Invincible: Chairing this dragon instead of During this struggle :facepalm:

In Bliss i've heard peace as piss, priss and pliss :unsure:

and Before i stab you in the dark instead disturb in Megalomania :facepalm:

Hopes are vacating instead of hope suffocating in Recess :stunned:

In Recess, in the first chorus it's "you missed my life" and in the second, it's "kissed". It's just impossible to hear the 'k' sound- The lyric booklet may say it's kissed, but there definitely is a 'missed' in there. :phu:

On the Glorious discussion, I've decided it's "believes" :LOL: But now I'm starting to hear "it means" :wtf::chuckle:

I always thought it was "sense of elation", but the lyrics booklet says "since ovulation" :facepalm::LOL:

Mine says "sense of elation" :erm:

And yeah, it's definitely believes :happy:And we really don't need a third option (that will only lead to more discussion) :p

^ I actually liked your version better :p

Archived