Sign in to follow this  
Hezz

Ticket prices for London O2

Hi, if anyone manages to get into the 9am presale (as I haven't been sent my code either) please could you post the prices  (both excluding & including fees / delivery etc) for level 1 seats and general standing?

I have a friend who has set a budget and if it goes over that price she won't want to go. I don't want to get in the queue for 2 tickets at 1pm if I only need 1 🙂 

Many thanks - let's hope the codes come in the next 10 minutes - or that they postpone the presale until they have sent them!

cheers

Hezz

Eek!  That's normal pricing not resale pricing or VIP tickets??  😮 

Them prices are ridiculous, the band is getting greedy. I understand inflation, but I paid £10 to see them at the Astoria in 2000!!

£140 for a seat in Birmingham, that is the most I have ever paid for a concert ticket. I thought €120 for Metallica in Copenhagen was extortionate, I really expected better from Muse

22 minutes ago, jnimhaoileoin said:

£140 for a seat in Birmingham, that is the most I have ever paid for a concert ticket. I thought €120 for Metallica in Copenhagen was extortionate, I really expected better from Muse

I’ve just done the same, it’s more expensive than the stadium tickets which seems ridiculous. Also now really worried I’ve just spent a small fortune on a ticket with a rubbish view.

10 minutes ago, darkgal said:

I’ve just done the same, it’s more expensive than the stadium tickets which seems ridiculous. Also now really worried I’ve just spent a small fortune on a ticket with a rubbish view.

If you paid that price you should at least have a good view no? Well I'm assuming the block closest to the stage is going to have a good view anyway

Just now, jnimhaoileoin said:

If you paid that price you should at least have a good view no? Well I'm assuming the block closest to the stage is going to have a good view anyway

That’s what I’m hoping, i’m in Block 11 but worried it could have restricted view due to the angle to the stage. I guess it’ll all depend on their stage production.

Just now, darkgal said:

That’s what I’m hoping, i’m in Block 11 but worried it could have restricted view due to the angle to the stage. I guess it’ll all depend on their stage production.

Jaysus I'm in Block 12, now I'm worried I'll be even worse off!

Just now, jnimhaoileoin said:

Jaysus I'm in Block 12, now I'm worried I'll be even worse off!

Didn’t mean to make you worry -soz. I’m probably being over anxious about it because of the price. I’d be really surprised if they could sell restricted view tickets at the top level price for a gig. 

Can someone share me the presale code? I'm living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and I dont have any chance to pre-order the album and get the presale code since Muse store do not ship their item to my country. I will visiting London this Sept. I'd love to attend Muse show there. :(

14 minutes ago, aidilrizal said:

Can someone share me the presale code? I'm living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and I dont have any chance to pre-order the album and get the presale code since Muse store do not ship their item to my country. I will visiting London this Sept. I'd love to attend Muse show there. :(

Sent you a message :)

13 minutes ago, jnimhaoileoin said:

Sent you a message :)

Thank you so much for the code! May God bless you sir!

Is anyone able to ping me a code too? No excuses or reasons other than the fact that I neeeeed a ticket!

3 minutes ago, Opto said:

Is anyone able to ping me a code too? No excuses or reasons other than the fact that I neeeeed a ticket!

Sending you a message

London, level 1 block 112, ticket price £125, Service charge £12.70, Facility Charge £2, delivery charge 70p, handling charge £2.25.

total: £142.65

For anyone else's info!

Hezz

My hero!

10 minutes ago, jnimhaoileoin said:

Sending you a message

7 minutes ago, Hezz said:

London, level 1 block 112, ticket price £125, Service charge £12.70, Facility Charge £2, delivery charge 70p, handling charge £2.25.

total: £142.65

For anyone else's info!

Hezz

My bank account is still weeping as we speak...