So who *has* got presale codes?

AnnieUnintended

40 minutes ago, vpe100 said:

I'm still waiting too, I have emailed customer services and just got an automated response.  

I eventually got a reply with a code and I've managed to book two tickets!  Thanks so much for the advice @Hezz

Edited by vpe100

18 minutes ago, hemberm said:

I haven't had a code either - just emailed & asked for one as Pre-ordered the album as soon as it was available.

Feeling a bit stressed & a bit miffed...

Just had auto reply - wrong email address - new one is

UK-customerserviceteam@wmgcustomerservice.com

Nor me, nothing in spam either. Just emailed the address... fingers crossed. 

Well, it got to 10am and the spinning wheel stopped .. unfortunately I think that means that the presale is all sold out!  I was trying since 9am and nothing but a spinning wheel, couldn't even get in to enter a code or see how much tickets were!

Think I might wait until the week before and see what cheap tickets are going on resale, so disappointing!

Glad some of you managed to get in though 🙂 

I was lucky enough to be in a radio station interview session with them and got to ask them a question, I will take that away as being my best ever MUSE moment 😄 

Enjoy the show!

Hezz

8 minutes ago, AnnieUnintended said:

Thanks to awesome folk on another thread, I got my code by emailing UK-customerserviceteam@wmgcustomerservice.com, and then avoided the Ticketmaster loading wheel of doom by clicking directly on the ticket links here: https://listings.ticketmaster.co.uk/muse-uk

Good luck everyone! 

Crap!  It worked!!

😮 

good luck everyone!

Hezz

That is total crap if the first presale has sold out already when it seems so many of us didn’t even get the code in the first place.  No reply from customer service, Totally hacked off and not looking forward to the 1pm scrum