So who *has* got presale codes?

AnnieUnintended

There's a bit of griping on another thread here and on Twitter from folks who should be due a 9am presale code for the new UK dates that go on sale tomorrow morning. But I guess that perhaps it's only folk who *haven't* got the code who have reason to post (grumble), not that there's been a global fail or the codes haven't been sent out yet. So, if you did preorder the album, so are eligible for the 9am presale code, were you sent one this morning? And if you did get a code, had you previously bought tickets for one of the other UK dates that has already happened (except RAH)? Thanks!

11 hours ago, AnnieUnintended said:

There's a bit of griping on another thread here and on Twitter from folks who should be due a 9am presale code for the new UK dates that go on sale tomorrow morning. But I guess that perhaps it's only folk who *haven't* got the code who have reason to post (grumble), not that there's been a global fail or the codes haven't been sent out yet. So, if you did preorder the album, so are eligible for the 9am presale code, were you sent one this morning? And if you did get a code, had you previously bought tickets for one of the other UK dates that has already happened (except RAH)? Thanks!

Hi - I still have not got a code for today but did get one last time and bought tickets for London.   I am going to see if old code works but if not looks like I will be in the scrum with everyone else at 1 0'clock!   

9 minutes ago, zoelhilditch said:

I'm going to try that and see what happens...!

13 minutes ago, Hezz said:

I had emailed customer services, got a reply at 09:06

try customerserviceteam@warnermusic.com

Still can't get on for London tickets ..

@Hezz - I emailed them, they apologised for me not having the email and then sent me a code! Booked tickets for London 14th Sept for me, my dad, brother and aunt. Thank you so much for the tip! 

I've just emailed customer services 🤞

Got presale code in Nov, used it to buy two tickets for Manc gig. 

Just tried it for this sale for London, doesn't work even though only got two tickets last time. 

No email received today with new code for this presale 😥

So, if no reply from CS will be 1pm for me, so hoping can still get tickets I want.

3 minutes ago, zoelhilditch said:

@Hezz - I emailed them, they apologised for me not having the email and then sent me a code! Booked tickets for London 14th Sept for me, my dad, brother and aunt. Thank you so much for the tip! 

I got an auto-reply saying they don't use that address anymore and to try another address (UK-customerserviceteam@wmgcustomerservice.com) - nothing back yet...