No scottish date!!

Scotlandsnotlizzies

They played a small gig in Scotland when they played a small gig in Wales.  Other than that they haven't played in Wales for about 9 years. London, Manchester, Birmingham, the biggest cities in the UK.  I was surprised they played in Bristol.  It's closer to me but I had to go to London to find someone to go with. Glasgow, Cardiff and Belfast should be part of every tour.

17 hours ago, maturefan said:

They played a small gig in Scotland when they played a small gig in Wales.  Other than that they haven't played in Wales for about 9 years. London, Manchester, Birmingham, the biggest cities in the UK.  I was surprised they played in Bristol.  It's closer to me but I had to go to London to find someone to go with. Glasgow, Cardiff and Belfast should be part of every tour.

Yeah the last time they did Scotland was about 9 years ago . 

It's difficult. I was in manchester on Saturday and as usual it was awesome. I'd LOVE to go and see them again but the cost of travelling so far all the time just get's to be too prohibitive. 

They'd fill SECC, Hydro, Murrayfield easily, Let's hope they play somewhere a bit closer to home soon. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crawford1405 said:

Yeah the last time they did Scotland was about 9 years ago . 

It's difficult. I was in manchester on Saturday and as usual it was awesome. I'd LOVE to go and see them again but the cost of travelling so far all the time just get's to be too prohibitive. 

They'd fill SECC, Hydro, Murrayfield easily, Let's hope they play somewhere a bit closer to home soon. 

I saw them at the SSE Hydro about 3 years ago for the Drones tour 

I was hoping they would play there again this time around, or somewhere a bit more north than Manchester.

I'm from Newcastle. But either way, I'm making a trip out of London I guess. It's a fab venue. 

Seems to be the norm for a lot of the really big groups now unfortunately. I don't know if its just down to availability of arenas and stadiums or something else, but the trip down to Manchester or London is becoming annoyingly regular for me.

Don't get me wrong, I like going down to England and will often make a trip of it, but when its just for a gig, its adding a lot of time and money to the whole thing which is starting to get tiresome, especially now that the kids are really in to their live music too.