URGENT PRESALE CODE NOT ARRIVED

jemma1982

16 hours ago, A_La_Kurt said:

I haven't received a presale code either. Given no one has said they have the code yet, my guess is they haven't been sent out yet?

I haven't got one either yet, very frustrating.  I tried using the code I was sent for the stadium tours although I already used it, but its not working.  MUSE, SORT IT OUT!!

5 minutes ago, AnnieUnintended said:

Gah! Code email has arrived but sales site is stuck with a loading wheel of doom! The stress! 

I still have the loading wheel when I go via the ticketmaster website, however when I click on the link via the muse website it took me straight on and I got my tickets!

1 minute ago, charlotte16492 said:

I still have the loading wheel when I go via the ticketmaster website, however when I click on the link via the muse website it took me straight on and I got my tickets!

What link was that, please, Charlotte? I've looked around but can't find a tickets link...

No code for me either. *shrugs* I got them for the tour and RAH using the no purchase necessary option and used the RAH one.  Haven't emailed customer services since i'd probably go for one of the cheap(er) seats and last time i was able to get one a couple days after they went on sale (or was it presale? i cant remember) , so I'm not getting too stressed about it. Maybe next time tho they could give it longer than 24hours between announcing new dates and the presale starting so that problems like this can get sorted out?

4 minutes ago, charlotte16492 said:

Yes, the one connected to the presale information on that link worked for me!

Found it, and yes, it went straight through! Tickets bought. HUGE thanks to sakurachu who suggested emailing customer services, and charlotte16492 for pointing me to the right link. I'd have been utterly lost without your help. My daughters are going to explode when I get home tonight and give them the good news that they're going. We'll be eating beans on toast for several weeks to pay for it, but every bean will be worth it! THANK YOU!!!!! 🙂

• Like 3

•sigh•

Same as when the original dates were added, no presale code received despite buying the album package to receive early access. For this to happen again is poor. Last time someone shared the code pre members sale but looking like out of luck this time around.