Sign in to follow this  
Claudia O

Matt Bellamy and Manson Guitars ๐Ÿค

Posted (edited)

Matt is the majority shareholderย of Manson Guitars now ๐Ÿ˜Žย 

ย 

Edited by Claudia O
  • Like 1

I wonder what this is going to mean. Is he gonna just have that asset or is he gonna try to really make something out of it?

Scale it globally, set up an operation in the US, build signature lines to rivals those of Gibson and Fender. No reason it can't be done.

Is it possible he'll do a bass series as well? I know Manson already made the odd signature bass, but last year for Chris' wedding/birthday his gift from Matt was a special CW-1 Manson bass.

My thoughts are that he's going to expand his own signature line at the very least. Maybe offer further variation at different price levels.

As for a bass series, no idea - especially since that one was a gift. Though the DH-1 was a gift too, and that's available to purchase.

Do feel free to discuss the guitars themselves in the K&T thread too - only saying that since Bs has left us and there's far less content to say the least... Happy to leave this thread here since it's more about the company itself.

Also, nice post from Tom Morello:

ย 

Cheeky fun fact: the vinyl lettering on that guitar was made by our very own @musecastersย and @rust_relic

• Like 1