Sign in to follow this  
Claudia O

Reporting spam-posts

1. Hi team! The bots are back 😓 it would be easier to report them if the REPORT Button would be visible !! I hate those silly posts! It seems nobody is around to delete them?! 

On 3/28/2019 at 1:05 PM, Claudia O said:
  1. Hi team! The bots are back 😓 it would be easier to report them if the REPORT Button would be visible !! I hate those silly posts! It seems nobody is around to delete them?! 

We're deleting them. There's quite a few. I wasn't around the past few days as I was on vacation and I was not going to spend it deleting spam. :LOL: @matthijs is currently busy with work things and should be back soon, and @james90 is around and assisting with battling the spambots as we speak. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

But now nobody deletes them 😭 how can sex posts stay on a music-board for so long 🧐😩

Edited by Claudia O

3 hours ago, Claudia O said:

But now nobody deletes them 😭 how can sex posts stay on a music-board for so long 🧐😩

It's all cleaned up now. Just flag me down on twitter again if it happens. I'll be around more frequently now. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Board is unreadable today because of the spam posts...😥

Is it possible for you guys to make it so that you have to be approved before you can post something?

Edited by hyena17
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I talked to Sarah and James , They are working on a better or newer version of the spam-filter. 

Edited by Claudia O

We are working with management on better spam controls, and staffing to control the spam better. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Cool! Btw, I am using the white forum-skin and here you can‘t see the „Report“ button. I know where it is so I click on it. Maybe change its colour to black, it is light-grey now.

Edited by Claudia O

yeah, you'd have to hover the post to see the report button. I don't mind it myself, but I can see how that can be confusing.