pagea35

ULTIMATE TOUR

I think the greatest tour line-up of all time would be Muse, The Parlotones and the Killers. Some of you out there might not have heard of the Parlotones. They are from South Africa and are super dope. Check out this video

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DosTHSkLSek&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DosTHSkLSek&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Two Door Cinema Club and Phoenix supporting Muse.

Oh, yeah, baby :eyebrows: Three times the orgasm :yesey:

I think the greatest tour line-up of all time would be Muse, The Parlotones and the Killers. Some of you out there might not have heard of the Parlotones. They are from South Africa and are super dope. Check out this video

Lolno.

Edited by xbroken_ideals

Yes please.

Seen TDCC live twice and they're AWESOME. Literally. So good. Love love love them! :')

They were greaaat opening for Phoenix and Tourist History is one of the best albums of this year. I was going to see them again, but turns out Vampire Weekend is playing here on the same day, and I chose them because I havent seen them yet and ive seen TDCC. I wish I could see both though D: Thats why I'm hoping I can go to ACL so I can.

Radiohead, Nine Inch Nails, Franz Ferdinand, Foals, Delphic.

Book it now, thank me later.

Muse, Metallica, Queen ( Brian May and Roger), Biffy Clyro, Guns n' Roses, Rage against the machine ( because of Morello :D) and maybe White Stripes :LOL:

Its not Possible of course

For Me:

Wembley Stadium:

Start at 6:00

Rage against the Machine: 1 hour

Metallica: 1 hour

Queen: 2 hour (If possible obviously)

MUSE: 3.5 hours with a 35 song setlist and 3 encores