2nd North America leg?

podiumboy

58 minutes ago, svenisms said:

Welp, that’s 2 major tours that have skipped over NC so looks like it’s time to move. Sucks because my wife just started a new job but hey, her fault for marrying a man child fanboy. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah that's the biggest thing that sucks about living here.  Could be worse tho, we could be in SC.

• 3 months later...
On 3/20/2019 at 1:08 PM, knightofcydonia said:

Weird there weren't any Pacific Northwest shows. I'm in Vancouver and would have bussed down to Seattle if that had been an option. But nope, just gotta hope they can do a 2nd leg!

Yeah, I’ve been hoping they’ll come to Vancouver.  Saw the Drones tour here and it was amazing.  If Matt and the rest of the band are reading this: Come on guys, you know how much you love Vancouver.  Do us all a favour and grace us with your presence this fall!  You have so many fans here, lots of Brits.  What’s stopping you!?

• Like 1

On 7/19/2019 at 1:24 AM, mungywhite said:

If Matt and the rest of the band are reading this: Come on guys, you know how much you love Vancouver.  Do us all a favour and grace us with your presence this fall!  You have so many fans here, lots of Brits.  What’s stopping you!?

Man, I’m right there with you! I’d give a kidney for them to hit NA again this year or next but it seems like all signs are pointing to the tour wrapping up this fall. I would love to be proven wrong though!

• 1 month later...

I know this is a dead topic but I just needed to vent. I live in North Dakota. I am used to traveling to see Muse. Minneapolis and Winnipeg have been closest. Traveled to Chicago for Lalapalooza. Even went down to St. Louis and Cincy once upon a time. I missed the Drones tour. Was REALLY looking forward to this one. and NOTHING. Nothing close at all. But I know, usually the upper-midwest is tapped for a 2nd leg. So I waited for some news. Nothing. Really disappointing. How about you stop playing those ginormous stadiums you can't seem to fill and return to your fans. This stings, feels like a slap in the face. Not fair, boys. Not nice.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2019 at 11:12 PM, LibraryGal said:

I missed the Drones tour. Was REALLY looking forward to this one. and NOTHING. Nothing close at all. But I know, usually the upper-midwest is tapped for a 2nd leg. So I waited for some news. Nothing. Really disappointing. 

Living in North Carolina, I'm in a similar boat. If I'm not mistaken, T2L was the last time we got a proper 2nd US leg. After the Drones tour, we got the amphitheater tour in 2017 which was great but not quite the same thing. They toured for SL for a good while so I understand they probably need a break but it kills me to think that I might have to wait a few years to see them again.