Simulation Theory Tour Live gig discussion — spoiler friendly

JessicaSarahS

5 hours ago, That Little Animal said:

If only. 

Is is anyone working on a Twilight tv show? 

Would be cool though if it’s the opening theme for some sci fi show that becomes massively popular. 

Matt said it's for an already well-known show.

GoT wouldn't really make sense to me. Don't think it would have that kind of music. Matt seemed like he didn't know for sure if it would be April.

3 hours ago, OriginOfAbso said:

Matt said it's for an already well-known show.

GoT wouldn't really make sense to me. Don't think it would have that kind of music. Matt seemed like he didn't know for sure if it would be April.

Ah, ok, I didn’t see that. 

GoT has been pretty consistent in it’s non-electric soundtrack. Adding Muse would be out of place. 

There are so many shows out there. Hard to narrow it down... but it would be most awesome if it was Black Mirror or Stranger Things (edit: which premiers in July, so nope, not that one) 

Edited by That Little Animal

Since seeing the Instragram post of Dom with that huge drum, I secretly hoped that somehow they were doing the Alternate Reality version of Algorithm.  I'm blown away they actually are doing it and think the execution is brilliant!  

The album version still comes off as a bit incomplete...as if we only got part of it, so hearing both with the album version as a reprise is pretty much the best approach.  There is nothing redundant about it and is well deserved in the set given it is one of the best Muse songs in the entire catalog.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ncla said:

Welp, if this picture is legitimate.. (couldn't verify the source).

(Assuming this is legit) Those are some poor rotations, once again. Imagine getting Something Human & Isolated System instead of Propaganda & Pray... I don't really care for either of the Hysteria-Resistance rotation and I just wished they'd play both BITM & Blockades.

Dang, so rotation’s really that limited. At least Blockades is confirmed on the cards (sorta called a rotation w/ BITM in the setlist thread) though, and TAB a staple.

Then again, it says “as of 02/22/19” at the top so I’m sure it’s subject to change as time goes on.

Don't forget they are in the US now. I know it is unfair, but I think the songs will change when they come to Europe! I hope the length won't change :classic_huh: but I believe the stadium gigs will be different to the arena shows, I read somewhere that Matt said they will perform The Void this tour, but maybe I mix it up now.

I wonder when we will get an official livestream!

Edited by Claudia O