Simulation Theory Tour Live gig discussion — spoiler friendly

JessicaSarahS

5 minutes ago, Citizen_Eraser said:

He did not. I assume you're talking about the third repeat on the final chorus? If so then no he sang it pretty soft.

Little shit

So seems no one can tie Pray to a pre-existing piece? If that’s original it’s brill. Strange to do tho, would be the first time they’ve played an unreleased song like that for a long time as well

Edited by Jobby

6 minutes ago, Citizen_Eraser said:

Not counting Pray we're legit just getting one debut tonight. With tons of songs off the new album not getting played. Literally would trade TAB for Blockades.

I mean I love Blockades but wooooooow brah

I’m not too surprised. Always expected GUAF and TV to be rare or not played. They usually rotate one or two so Blockades could still come in.

@matt I love TC but its not popular enouh to ask the audience to sing bits, don’t do that again thx

Wait he didn’t play guitar for it? fuck offfffffffffff please

Edited by Jobby

Also apparently VIP people got let into standing at the same time as GA. Seen some VIP peeps moaning about it but frankly thank fuck, hope it stays that way. I’d feel bad for you spending the money but you shouldn’t support shitty practices like that in the first place.

Edited by Jobby

2 minutes ago, Jobby said:

I mean I love Blockades but wooooooow brah

I’m not too surprised. Always expected GUAF and TV to be rare or not played. They usually rotate one or two so Blockades could still come in.

@matt I love TC but its not popular enouh to ask the audience to sing bits, don’t do that again thx

Wait he didn’t play guitar for it? fuck offfffffffffff please

I think he played it starting with the final "You've been bitten by" part. Like how he does with Uprising now. Not sure why he thinks that's a cool idea.

Just now, Jobby said:

Also apparently VIP people got let into standing at the same time as GA. Seen some VIP peeps moaning about it but frankly thank fuck, hope it stays that way.

Yeah I hope it stays that way since I think the early entrance is super lame, but at the same time I feel bad for people who bought them since that's the main reason most people spent the $300 or whatever.

1 minute ago, OriginOfAbso said:

I think he played it starting with the final "You've been bitten by" part. Like how he does with Uprising now. Not sure why he thinks that's a cool idea.

Thing is, there’s really not that much prominent guitar in Uprising until the part where he picks it back up so you’re not missing out on much. It’s also a pretty ploddy/moody song so he can pull off just walking about all dramatic. What was he doing during TC? ‘Cos unless he was hurling himself about jumping up and down like a proper wee pop star then it frankly does the song a humongous injustice 🙅‍♀️

6 minutes ago, Citizen_Eraser said:

Walking around with the guitar on his back doing stupid hand gestures. Typical Post-TR Matt.

Ffs Matt I can defend you for a lot mate but this ain’t the song chief

Just had the biggest flush of relief that I caught it before it was so brutally abused like this, the only UK performance no less 💔

Edited by Jobby