Stefany de Bellamy

MUSE MEET AND GREET

Hello all! After many years, I will finally be seeing MUSE live! I’m from Peru and I have traveled to Arizona for their concert on February 26th. I’m really sad cause i don’t find the way to get a meet and greet passes. Do you guys know a way to get them? Thank you all 

1 hour ago, Stefany de Bellamy said:

Hello all! After many years, I will finally be seeing MUSE live! I’m from Peru and I have traveled to Arizona for their concert on February 26th. I’m really sad cause i don’t find the way to get a meet and greet passes. Do you guys know a way to get them? Thank you all 

Hi Stefany. Unfortunately, Muse doesn’t usually sell meet and greet passes. However, sometimes if you hang around outside the venue after the show, sometimes they’ll come out to say hi 

21 hours ago, Stefany de Bellamy said:

Thank you so much for replying this. It would be crazy to meet them!

is someone here attending the concert in Arizona?

Looks like there will be a couple of members of this website attending. There is a thread for that specific concert here: 

Hey Friends! 

So I see Muse posting IG stories of them meeting their fans. Do any if you know how to get these tickets? Every time I have seen Muse I have bought a VIP ticket- but I haven’t ever seen a meet and greet option. Please let me know if you know how to redeem these passes! Thank you fellow Musers! 

34 minutes ago, spiralSTATIC said:

Hey Friends! 

So I see Muse posting IG stories of them meeting their fans. Do any if you know how to get these tickets? Every time I have seen Muse I have bought a VIP ticket- but I haven’t ever seen a meet and greet option. Please let me know if you know how to redeem these passes! Thank you fellow Musers! 

It’s usually from radio stations that make contests or have you call in to the station and you win the tickets. They don’t sell them as a vip package