Apparently, all has been counted except a Seaside Rendezvous, the warm-up shows and U2 shows.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Resistance_Tour

Yeah, I just counted myself (I'm too easily distracted :noey:), and it's true. Used the MuseWiki list and when you count from Helsinki minus the TV appearances and cancelled gigs, Xacobeo is the 100th. The question is if Muse are aware and if they care.

Yeah, I just counted myself (I'm too easily distracted :noey:), and it's true. Used the MuseWike list and when you count from Helsinki minus the TV appearances and cancelled gigs, Xacobeo is the 100th. The question is if Muse are aware and if they care.

I think they don't even know it's the 100th gig of the TR tour. :noey:

for anyone reading the resistance tour wikipedia page, i did this on the "Design & Set-Up" Section a few days ago :)

"For the Summer Stadium Tour, the band changed the set design completely. It was based on the book 1984 by George Orwell and features the band on a triangular-pyramid shaped stage. The stage features a ball on the top which is said to be the "All Seeing Eye" from the book 1984. On the pyramid itself there are separated blocks, with most of them being screens which project animations and also turn inside out occasionally. There is a catwalk-like structure leading from the front of the stage into the crowd, with and elephant lift at the end which moves 10m in the air and 15m forward, with space for 3 people. During a particular song in the set list a U.F.O is released into the crowd with an acrobat hanging from the rear of it reaching for the people."

what do you think of my work?

I don't know if I can trust Google's translation, but did this guy just insult girls in general?

CarlosRHX Me estoy fijando que en este concierto de @Muse estoy rodeado de niñas, cuánto daño ha hecho crepusculo!

My spanish isn't really good, but I think he means because of Twilight, there's more girls at Muse gigs.

A Jonas brother mentions a Muse song, every idiot retweets and messes with my search. Can I get some sympathy, please?

:fear: what a jerk :noey:

well hello. hope it's gonna be a good set tonight like we had last week in Poland. Spain needs some Bliss or CE. :yesey:

Archived