Does anybody know how to get to Monte do Gozo from Santiago? :unsure::confused:

I think there are buses but I'm not sure, it's the first time I go there too.

Yep, there's some buses from Santiago to Monte do Gozo for the festival. The official website of the event has some useful info about access and recomendations from the organization, hope it helps :)

http://xacobeo10festival.xacobeo.es/es/normas-de-acceso-0

(In spanish)

Well, I don't expect anything especial tbh, probably a standard setlist I just hope for a great performance although I'm sure we are going to have a good time, the vast majority of the tickets were sold because of Muse so the vibe is going to be amazing :D

I think it will be, despite the setlist :happy:

As you said, the tickets were sold out in days just with Muse and Jonsi confirmed. So I expect a great atmosphere at the festival...

I've read that gig would be the 100th one in this tour :$ if it's true, they should rock us! :LOL:

Really?? Indeed! If it's gig nr 100 of TR tour, we should have something special (not Guiding Light or NSC, please) :LOL:

It's indeed a beautiful place! And well, I think there was 30 000 tickets sold for the festival. Hopefully is just the angle or there's some part of the venue that isn't showed in the pic...

I'm travelly to Santiago tomorrow and I'm returning next week. And of course I'm seeing Muse!!! I'm so excited :D

Archived