El Corte Inglés says +18 but Caixanova doesn't say anything...

They said this on facebook "Xacobeo 2010 Hola Marta y Génesis. Lo sentimos, pero no estará permitida la entrada a menores de 18 años. Saludos, "

I just don´t get it, why don´t they just ask for your ID in the place where they sell the alcohol? Why can´t we enjoy Muse just because are in a stadium were alcohol is being sold? I think we should send and e-mail here: xacobeoweb@xacobeo.org or write here: http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=404225555270&share_id=138464506173594&comments=1#!/pages/Xacobeo-2010/404225555270

Use this chance to be heard!! Really, I'm nearly sure I'm not going to this, when I live an hour far and I had the tickets in my hands, before noticing what they said on the bottom.

It´s not fair :(

I just don´t get it, why don´t they just ask for your ID in the place where they sell the alcohol?

Exactly. If the problem is the alcohol, ask for a ID when they go to buy it, but don't stop people enjoy an event like this. Poor organization, is poor.

Anyway, tickets are sold out, hope there's more today if not, I'm fucked :noey:

Exactly. If the problem is the alcohol, ask for a ID when they go to buy it, but don't stop people enjoy an event like this. Poor organization, is poor.

Anyway, tickets are sold out, hope there's more today if not, I'm fucked :noey:

There are tickets at El Corte Ingles right now... http://www.elcorteingles.es/entradas/programas/espectaculo.asp?numEspectaculo=201000656

I sent a PM to Tom Kirk about the 18 years restriction, which is stupid. I mean, they should ask for the IDs at the alcohol stands, NOT when entering the festival!

Because some people that are underage already bought the ticket!

El Corte? online or in person, if you don't mind me asking..

Online, you have to register but it's easy, if you need some help to buy them just ask ;)

I sent a PM to Tom Kirk about the 18 years restriction, which is stupid. I mean, they should ask for the IDs at the alcohol stands, NOT when entering the festival!

I don't think Tom can do much about it, is a stupidity that comes from the organizers. The worst part is that a lot of people that have bought the tickets just have found out that they can't get into.

I just bought the ticket in El Corte Ingles in Lisbon and it does say in the ticket that they dont allow people under 18 :(

btw El Corte Ingles (both in Portugal and Spain) only has about 5500 tickets left (they had 14000 tickeys for sale since yesterday iirc).

btw El Corte Ingles (both in Portugal and Spain) only has about 5500 tickets left (they had 14000 tickeys for sale since yesterday iirc).

:stunned:

The strange thing is that on Caixanova the link to buy the tickets has dissapeared and on Caixa Galicia still says that they're sold out.

Muse were here just a month ago... people are truly obsessed :unsure::LOL:

I just bought the ticket in El Corte Ingles in Lisbon and it does say in the ticket that they dont allow people under 18 :(

thanks for the info, JrMan ;)

The PM is asking if they can do anything about it..and its stupid because any person can buy the tickets!

Well, I'm not sure if he reads his pm anymore btw :(

I still don't have I can't buy it :supersad: someone has to buy it for me

Can't you buy it online?

Online, you have to register but it's easy, if you need some help to buy them just ask ;)

Hy babybierzo, can I ask for your help? I''ve been trying to buy the ticket for two days, but unsuccesfully. My "tarjeta" number has only 6 numbers when the minimum is 10...I really don't know where I can take the other 4 ciphers. I've tried to contact "El corte ingles", but they did not reply my message.

So what do you think I should do?

I'd really appreciate your help since I am REALLY afraid of not being able to go. :(

Thank you very much!

You see this page, right?

capturadepantalla201007e.th.png

In "forma de pago" you have to choose what kind of "tarjeta" (hehe) you are going to use to pay. You have a lot of options, so maybe that's the problem, that you don't have select the right one. This actually happened to me this morning :$

Archived