Holy shit. These people are fucking obsessive nutcases. Why can't they just see real life as it is and then possibly become enlightened to the fact that THEY are the ones who are brainwashed. It's appalling to which the extent they go to search out "clues" proving Muse (and any other band for that matter) are part of some secret, black-magic society. Muse, Lady Gaga, and some others do all these crazy, outlandish stunts to shock people & have fun. They're artists, and express themselves in a way they see fit.

And for fuck's sake, a shirt is a shirt. If I see some cool design in a store window, hell yes I'll buy it - not because I'm part of some "sooper sekrit sothieteee", but because it intrigues me. Goddamn.

/rant.

agree.

i guess that happens when people have too much free time :noey:

Holy shit. These people are fucking obsessive nutcases. Why can't they just see real life as it is and then possibly become enlightened to the fact that THEY are the ones who are brainwashed. It's appalling to which the extent they go to search out "clues" proving Muse (and any other band for that matter) are part of some secret, black-magic society. Muse, Lady Gaga, and some others do all these crazy, outlandish stunts to shock people & have fun. They're artists, and express themselves in a way they see fit.

And for fuck's sake, a shirt is a shirt. If I see some cool design in a store window, hell yes I'll buy it - not because I'm part of some "sooper sekrit sothieteee", but because it intrigues me. Goddamn.

/rant.

i agree 1000 % with u. this iluminati thing is :rolleyes:

oh my god, not this guy... I hate The Vigilant Citizen; everything he has to say is far-fetched and for a reaction. If he really wanted to elaborate on conspiracies in pop culture, he would break out of just the Occult and Masonry to make connections to everything. I read his huge analysis of the 2009 VMA's and it was ridiculous. He scrutinized everything, from Kanye interrupting Taylor to Green Day's performance to Pink's performance to Lady Gaga's performance, saying it was all symbolic for Mason and Pagan rituals for initiating Taylor Swift as a celebrity, for showing that showbiz is a conspiracy and they're all out to brainwash us... and not ONCE did he mention Muse's performance of Uprising, which is as blatantly obvious as crying about conspiracies come.

This guy's maniacal. Don't listen to a word he says :facepalm:

• 3 weeks later...

Please wake up.....The NWO are real .Freaking REAL REAL REAL.

The world you live in is a lie. You are trapped in the carnival of TV/media/fame.... these people own almost everything, control everything you watch and read and are currently trying to get control of the internet........ they have taught you everything you know and you can't even get your eyes off Bellamy's trousers long enough to listen to him?

Frankly I'm beyond caring if muse are involved, I hope not because I love them but their karma is their own problem.

Do you want to know why a black and white tiled floor upsets people?

Do you want to know why everytime Dom flashes the mano cornuto a subset of his fans run screaming from the building in horror?

No you don't. You want to stay ignorant? Well then I'm sorry for you, you are a sheep, and you will be herded like a sheep.

You want to call us "Conspiracy Theorists" and nutsocrazy (even though it isn't a theory when it's been proven time and time again) fine, call us any names you want. Nothing you can say can hurt as much as the lies and losses we've already suffered.

"These people have too much time on their hands" and do you know what we spend every spare minute of every day (despite having jobs and families, yes just like 'normal people') doing? Trying to figure out how to save your ass.

Please please please just go and do some honest open minded research. You can't dismiss something you haven't even honestly explored. Yes it's scary and weird and uncomfortable, but if Bellamy can do it, so can you. If he can stand up in front of thousands of people and admit to knowing what's going on then what are YOU afraid of??

"How much deception can you take?"

"Time is running out"

We need your help.

The world you live in is a lie. You are trapped in the carnival of TV/media/fame.... these people own almost everything, control everything you watch and read and are currently trying to get control of the internet........ they have taught you everything you know and you can't even get your eyes off Bellamy's trousers long enough to listen to him?

Frankly I'm beyond caring if muse are involved, I hope not because I love them but their karma is their own problem.

Do you want to know why everytime Dom flashes the mano cornuto a subset of his fans run screaming from the building in horror?

No you don't. You want to stay ignorant? Well then I'm sorry for you, you are a sheep, and you will be herded like a sheep.

You want to call us "Conspiracy Theorists" and nutsocrazy (even though it isn't a theory when it's been proven time and time again) fine, call us any names you want. Nothing you can say can hurt as much as the lies and losses we've already suffered.

"These people have too much time on their hands" and do you know what we spend every spare minute of every day (despite having jobs and families, yes just like 'normal people') doing? Trying to figure out how to save your ass.

Please please please just go and do some honest open minded research. You can't dismiss something you haven't even honestly explored. Yes it's scary and weird and uncomfortable, but if Bellamy can do it, so can you. If he can stand up in front of thousands of people and admit to knowing what's going on then what are YOU afraid of??

"Time is running out"

We need your help.

Cool story bro.

ok i've studied all of this crap and i've followed vigilant citizen for about a year. i saw these posts and they clearly show a lack of research in matt's opinions. matt wrote mk ultra and uprising as "anthems" [if you wish] against the new world order and underlying governments. lady gaga's illuminati is probably recognised by matt, pretty well and matt will be fascinated, intrigued and wanting to know gaga, as he did when he walked into his living room as a teenager and saw his mother using witchcraft, and joined in !

hope this kinda explained it more.

and frimik6 needs to calm the fuck down. of course they're real, who cares ? [apart from matt].

I remember reading once some time ago that the illuminati are supposed to hire people and use computers to debunk conspiracy theorists on forums and blogs by insulting their intelligence; making fun of them; zeroing in on their paranoia; redirecting conversation away from conspiracy and towards the ludicrousy of the statements themselves. It's easy to get temporarily sucked into thinking "oh shit, they're everywhere controlling everything!" but then someone will come along and snap you out of it with a joke a few insults and everything is ok again.

Now of course, that could in of itself be a load of horse crap, but hey... imagine if it's true. I wouldn't be surprised if there were illuminati right here on this board! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

"Time is running out"

We need your help.

i'm with you buddy.

the NWO is becoming more substantial, that much is clear.

who is involved and to what extent doesn't much bother me, all i know is that to dismiss it and brand those who have a strong opinion on it as 'crazy' is exactly what is intended to happen by those who are orchestrating it.

I remember reading once some time ago that the illuminati are supposed to hire people and use computers to debunk conspiracy theorists on forums and blogs by insulting their intelligence; making fun of them; zeroing in on their paranoia; redirecting conversation away from conspiracy and towards the ludicrousy of the statements themselves. It's easy to get temporarily sucked into thinking "oh shit, they're everywhere controlling everything!" but then someone will come along and snap you out of it with a joke a few insults and everything is ok again.

Now of course, that could in of itself be a load of horse crap, but hey... imagine if it's true. I wouldn't be surprised if there were illuminati right here on this board! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

:LOL: Yeah, the ultimate conspiracy theory, that all criticisms of conspiracy theories are actually being controlled by a secret organisation :LOL:

"Why is the Bible true?"

"God wrote it"

"Who do you know?"

"Says so in the Bible"

"Time is running out"

We need your help.

Control what though that can actually work in reality?

If you take something like the july 7th bombings in the UK and the conspiracies surrounding it and count up how many people are supposedly in on it, it gets ridiculous.

It's nothing to do with being close-minded at all, just those believing conspiracy theories aren't often questioning them because they want it to be true.

"Time is running out"

We need your help.

So if we follow your way of thinking we're suddenly not sheep any more?

:facepalm:

Most people are "ignorant" because they don't give a toss about all this shit. And Bellamy sings all that shit because he's making fun of conspiracy nutcases.

Control what though that can actually work in reality?

If you take something like the july 7th bombings in the UK and the conspiracies surrounding it and count up how many people are supposedly in on it, it gets ridiculous.

It's nothing to do with being close-minded at all, just those believing conspiracy theories aren't often questioning them because they want it to be true.

What I find odd about that is the UK government setting off some bombs on the underground makes even less sense than the US government destroying a huge part of its financial district. And surely if our government was trying to copy 11th September they would've picked something that didn't kill so few people so randomly as you could never be 100% certain everyone on those tube trains was going to die!

It's completely insane for you to think things like that! Of course the illuninati don't exist! :LOL: I mean, come on, it's all just silly.

Now, here, look at a kitten:

nomcorn.gif

Doesn't that make you feel better?

The illuminati don't exist - and they're certainly not operating on this messageboard...

:ninja:

i'm with you buddy.

the NWO is becoming more substantial, that much is clear.

who is involved and to what extent doesn't much bother me, all i know is that to dismiss it and brand those who have a strong opinion on it as 'crazy' is exactly what is intended to happen by those who are orchestrating it.

Srsly?

The only people being brainwashed/who have been brainwashed are the ones pushing this crap :LOL:.

Most people are "ignorant" because they don't give a toss about all this shit.

I do give a toss. I give a toss about how the world works and the root of problems in the world and society and I give a toss about what it's all for. I'm also pretty open minded. I think there's more to life than we know. I think there may be purpose and reason to things that happen and connections between us and other dimensions that we don't know of yet but I don't know much about this conspiracy stuff, basically because I haven't got round to looking into it.

Anyway yesterday evening I didn't have much else to do so I thought I'd dip my toe in and because I didn't know where to start I started with David Icke, being that he's someone Matt has talked about and I watched an interview with him, all 1 hour 50 minutes of it. Incidentally I clicked on it to be greeted with Uprising.

My initial feeling is that he is genuine in that he thinks he is receiving some kind of information, possibly he is, but then he is interpreting it through his own perceptions and distorting it. The evidence he talks about for his weird ideas appears to be purely correlational and I think the reasons things happen have different explanations than the ones he puts forward. There are definitely a lot of power relationships in the world, and there is stuff I think that people need to open their minds to. But I think the reality is actually a lot more complex than what David Icke believes. Mind blowingly complex in fact, and it's down to systems and human behaviour, and the fact that the social world is very complicated and the problems in society are extremely difficult to solve.

The idea that there is some big conspiracy orchestrated by reptilian alien beings who live in the moon, is well actually a rather simplistic fantasy I think. Though I don't dismiss the possibility of their being other life forms, I don't know, it sounds like something out of Dr Who. In fact David Icke appears to relate quite a lot to films, Star Wars being one. It becomes even more bizarre when he starts talking about these hybrid beings that are supposed to be the connections between the aliens in the moon and human beings, being paedophiles and vampires and satanists. I can't help thinking that he is bringing his own fears and prejudices into the equation.

Some things I agree with, when he talks about people with power like the bankers exploiting that power, and there has been psychological research which backs up the way that we bow down to authority but to me that's part of the human condition, not because we are being parasited by reptilian creatures. He talks a lot about the reptilian brain but doesn't evolutionary theory have a more convincing explanation than it being because we are being programmed by reptilian aliens, that we actually evolved from lower life forms?

He also talks about law and the fact that laws are made by people without our agreement but we still obey them. This is all something that is discussed in law philosophy, but what he appears to miss is that freedom cannot be universal. One person's hindrence is another person's aid. Course he seems to answer that one by the idea that all our feelings and emotions that make us different from one another are somehow imposed on us by the programming by this alien force. No I don't think so, though I quite like the idea that we are not really who we think we are, but that we are simply experiencing through these entities which we perceive as ourselves.

He talks about epochs and I think society is fluid. It does change and can change, and it's perfectly possible that we are on the cusp of change, incidentally astrologers are talking about impending change as well (ok you could say that's hocus pocus, psychologists say it is - but as I said I'm open to there being more to life than we know) but I think he's got the details wrong. I don't think there is any such thing as an illuminati, I don't think there is one conspiracy, I think there are a loads of different aspects, that (probably) randomly meet and depending on the ingredients that come together cause change.

Anyway I'm sure that just touches these ideas, but I really think that the core idea, at least, of there being one conspiracy is a simplification of reality. It kind of reminds me of all the interpretations that have been made through the ages, where fanciful ideas have emerged to try and make sense of reality, a reality that is there, but the explanations are off kilt, if that makes sense.

And Bellamy sings all that shit because he's making fun of conspiracy nutcases.

you my friend, are a first class retard. listen to the latter of the bbc radio 1: the resistance night shows, and read the NME Muse magazine.

matt himself is a conspiracist and a georgist to. he would be the first to jump on a conspiracy, hence the whole of HAARP and the latest 3 albums are filled with his theories.

never say something quite as stupid as that again.

you my friend, are a first class retard. listen to the latter of the bbc radio 1: the resistance night shows, and read the NME Muse magazine.

matt himself is a conspiracist and a georgist to. he would be the first to jump on a conspiracy, hence the whole of HAARP and the latest 3 albums are filled with his theories.

never say something quite as stupid as that again.

He makes his own theories! :LOL: he's said it himself, he adopts theories he likes and makes them more interesting!

Do some people believe he takes David Ickle seriously ? :LOL:

Not saying that you do ;)

Archived