OMG! OMG!! What did I tell you about Chris and his unexpected choice of clothing!

Thanks for posting all these pics from the... what event was it from?

Muse won the Silver Clef Award today. I'm still not entirely sure what it is, actually, but it has something to do with music therapy.

Those pics

:awesome:

I think the tart tank is waiting for me. :chuckle:

Is it just me or Dom looks really tired and...i don't know kinda sad? :erm: Usually he's cheerful and smiling in the all pictures but this time just seems different. And also terribly skinny. :p

Or maybe he looks so depressed next to Chris's flower-power shirt. :chuckle:

Muse won the Silver Clef Award today. I'm still not entirely sure what it is, actually, but it has something to do with music therapy.

Music therapy?

Okaaaay. :LOL:

Thanks! btw, who is the guy in the middle who beat Team Muse?

I'm not sure. I'm assuming he works at the radio station, but I'm just guessing.

Those pics

:awesome:

I think the tart tank is waiting for me. :chuckle:

Is it just me or Dom looks really tired and...i don't know kinda sad? :erm: Usually he's cheerful and smiling in the all pictures but this time just seems different. And also terribly skinny. :p

Or maybe he looks so depressed next to Chris's flower-power shirt. :chuckle:

Music therapy?

Okaaaay. :LOL:

I think he's just drunk. He tends to get drunk at award shows it seems :chuckle:. Though yes, he's looking a bit thin...someone give him some ice cream.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's like music therapy for kids who have problems or something...

I think he was just drunk^^! But he does look skinny:(

that idea also came to my mind. :LOL:

Alright, screencaps from the Rock Werchter interview, as I promised:

Chris13-8.png

Chris14-7.png

Chris15-6.png

Chris16-6.png

Chris17-7.png

Chris18-6.png

Chris19-5.png

Chris20-4.png

Chris21-4.png

Chris has put on weight. Again. :(

Now it might not be the best time to mention that today I baked a rhubarb and strawberry pie and it was d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-us. :p

And I ate it all by myself. :LOL:

I'm not sure. I'm assuming he works at the radio station, but I'm just guessing.

Wait,those two guys are the ones who beat Chris at that football match? I haven't listened to that interview yet,so I don't know.

I think he's just drunk. He tends to get drunk at award shows it seems :chuckle:.

Pics,please? :awesome:

Though yes, he's looking a bit thin...someone give him some ice cream.

Or my strawberry and rhubarb pie. :yesey:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's like music therapy for kids who have problems or something...

:$ Oh,well then it's a completely different thing.

chris71.jpg

Love the combination of the cartoon t-shirt and a tux jacket.He looks soooo hoooot!

Thanks for the info. It's the same award Muse turned down last year. Matt's answer.:facepalm:

are you sure?:p

:p Hell yeah.

Love the combination of the cartoon t-shirt and a tux jacket.He looks soooo hoooot!

I'm pretty sure he's the only who can pull it off. :happy:

Thanks for the info. It's the same award Muse turned down last year. Matt's answer.:facepalm:

They turned down an award? I didn't know that! :eek:

:LOL:

This is a great picture. And I think I like that shirt :$

Me too. :happy:

It isn't, but still :LOL:

*raises beer* 'Howsit goin' Munich? How you guuuuuyssss.....'

There's a confidence you can admire - to have a thank you speech in front of hundreds of people and those who are watching the show at home as well being totally drunk. :LOL: