• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Oh lol at this thread still being around. I must say PCTers.... After a 3 year hiatus, I was hoping a new PCT would have been started by now.

Anyway.... Did anyone watch the KROQ weenie roast online tonight and see Mr. Wolstenholme in all his hotness???? It was enough to bring me back to the boards. :eyebrows:

-am/violet80s

Oh lol at this thread still being around. I must say PCTers.... After a 3 year hiatus, I was hoping a new PCT would have been started by now.

Anyway.... Did anyone watch the KROQ weenie roast online tonight and see Mr. Wolstenholme in all his hotness???? It was enough to bring me back to the boards. :eyebrows:

-am/violet80s

Hey! Long time, no see! :awesome:

My photo album from The Mayan is basically a PCT thread. :$:chuckle: Couldn't get enough lighting to take any decent Matt or Dom pics.

17616635918_bcc941b136_z.jpg

17119171364_b4d1c564c6_z.jpg

17646001239_a051315922_z.jpg

Hey! Long time, no see! :awesome:

My photo album from The Mayan is basically a PCT thread. :$:chuckle: Couldn't get enough lighting to take any decent Matt or Dom pics.

Hi! :) Good to see you again!

Lol well in that situation I think I would have been sad for about 5 seconds and then just completely get distracted by all the wolstenhot.

17119171364_b4d1c564c6_z.jpg

*saved*

• 2 weeks later...