It was supposed to start at 3pm, though it was probably actually about 20 past, and football games go on for 90 minutes, so I guess it finished just before 5pm. And it was £1 for parking, but you didn't have to pay to get in :happy:

NMEaward.jpg

I got there late at 4.45pm as just decided to try and go at the last min, ended up going shopping in Edgware instead!

Woow :eek::D

zoom lens!!!

not a supersonic zoom but not too bad :happy:

i felt a bit like a pap taking that but i had asked at a previous match if it was OK to take pictures during the game and Chris said it was. I think he enjoys it a bit anyway ;)

by the way, he had fluffy dice in his car :LOL:

not a supersonic zoom but not too bad :happy:

i felt a bit like a pap taking that but i had asked at a previous match if it was OK to take pictures during the game and Chris said it was. I think he enjoys it a bit anyway ;)

I'm still trying to upload my video footage (not a Chris-heavy video, a video of the match as a whole), have had to split the files and have had numerous failed upload attempts! Am persevering ;)

Nice to have finally met you properly yesterday! :)

I was just wondering, is it easy to get autographs/ pictures with Chris at the matches in Surrey? My friends and I tried at the game in Barnet after Reading, but there was about 200 people there so his manager chap said no autographs :(

Reading was like a bloody stampede and I'd have run a mile if I were Chris.

An American friend, who flew back the day before this match, asked me to get this signed for him.

6113502417_6b73e005f3.jpg

A few of us (one at a time and spread over a couple of hours) asked if Chris minded us having a pic taken with him.

6110362864_70ff42e137.jpg

I believe it's all about respecting Chris' space, not all surrounding him like a swarm of locusts (as happened after Reading, made me cringe :noey: ) and not shoving items right in his face along with a pen. Ask politely and one at a time and Chris appeared to be ok with that.

Reading was like a bloody stampede and I'd have run a mile if I were Chris.

An American friend, who flew back the day before this match, asked me to get this signed for him.

6113502417_6b73e005f3.jpg

A few of us (one at a time and spread over a couple of hours) asked if Chris minded us having a pic taken with him.

6110362864_70ff42e137.jpg

I believe it's all about respecting Chris' space, not all surrounding him like a swarm of locusts (as happened after Reading, made me cringe :noey: ) and not shoving items right in his face along with a pen. Ask politely and one at a time and Chris appeared to be ok with that.

Lovely pic. Sooooooooo jealous :p