well at least that wrist injury did some good! he tweeted a bit, still in london and he's taken up smoking. again. oh chris.

eh? The article is from 2005. :p But yay he tweeted again! It's been too quiet from them. Shame for smoking again, though, but I do like that pipe…

eh? The article is from 2005. :p But yay he tweeted again! It's been too quiet from them. Shame for smoking again, though, but I do like that pipe…

I totally agree. I hate smoking. It makes me feel sick (and I'm not the one doing it). *shakes head*

Although the pipe somehow does make it better. It's kind of.... fancy.....

I totally agree. I hate smoking. It makes me feel sick (and I'm not the one doing it). *shakes head*

Although the pipe somehow does make it better. It's kind of.... fancy.....

I actually don't mind it that much, but it IS unhealthy and if he wants to quit then he should.

3_4.jpg

tumblr_l9qb9a654M1qcpmqso1_1280.jpg

If he quited alcohol, he surely can quit smoking.

I was slightly euphoric when I met him, and accidentally asked sth between the lines of "Did you drink sth last nite?" Luckily he smiled back to me and replied "Nope, I've been clean for two years". I still feel like an idiot.

eh? The article is from 2005. :p

yeah i know.

I was slightly euphoric when I met him, and accidentally asked sth between the lines of "Did you drink sth last nite?" Luckily he smiled back to me and replied "Nope, I've been clean for two years". I still feel like an idiot.

aww! i'm so proud of him!

agreed. he is gorgeous.

Also, saw a guy smoking a pipe today. he wasn't Chris. Do you think I'd be talking in lower case if it was :p?

you wouldn't even be talking in caps lock if you'd met chris. you'd be dead.