:LOL: His suits often have that effect :chuckle:

Is that gif from the game after Wembley? I seem to remember him doing that...:shifty:

44cf1aee-6017-4389-b57a-59ede795ae7b.jpg

bf90f833-1aa2-4dd6-bbd9-b03eb3215d7a.jpg

:eek::stongue:

Uhnnnggggggg....

Hahah, when i first saw the picture of Matt I was like 'Y, U, this ain't no PMT, beetch!':LOL::LOL:

Edited by eyduh

:eek::stongue:

Uhnnnggggggg....

Hahah, when i first saw the picture of Matt I was like 'Y, U, this ain't no PMT, beetch!':LOL::LOL:

:LOL: I confess, I go in the PMT as much as the PCT, but I can usually keep track of which pictures I'm posting where :chuckle:

Or I just do ones like this, win win!

30985387.jpg

muse_meteors2.jpg

musemeteors5.jpg

<3

Okay, I've come here with a strange "request" :LOL: I have this bizarre arm fetish when it comes to guys :$ I don't know why, but to me a guy's arms are so incredibly sexy. :facepalm:

Anyways, we all know that Mr. Wolstenholme has a particularly lovely pair of arms (and oh God, the tattoos :stongue:) :LOL: So anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any pictures where his arms look particularly lovely? :chuckle: I feel like my own little collection of Chris pics could definately use some more nice arm shots :LOL::facepalm:

So if anyone has any good ones that come to mind, I would love your forever if you'd share ;):stongue:

*high five* I have the same thing with guy's hands. :yesey:

dom-and-chris.jpg?t=1290077171

chris_zenith_parisgdfgd.jpg?t=1290077172

myspacechris3.jpg?t=1290077331

Edited by HullaGirl

:LOL: This is only partly Chris-related, but did anyone notice this on Chris' mospace?

5n7z4p.png

:LOL: I love the amount! I was curious about whether or not the other guys were gonna donate (Assuming this is legit... but I feel like it would be. Why would you fake a name on a donation? Plus, who actually has that much money at their disposal? :LOL:)

Anyway, it made me smile :LOL: I'm impatiently waiting for another pic of the tash though! Hahaha :p

And here, just to make sure this post is still relevant ;)

pedrooooo-300x227.jpg

Some Pedro love :LOL:

Edited by TrebleRose689

:LOL: This is only partly Chris-related, but did anyone notice this on Chris' mospace?

5n7z4p.png

:LOL: I love the amount! I was curious about whether or not the other guys were gonna donate (Assuming this is legit... but I feel like it would be. Why would you fake a name on a donation? Plus, who actually has that much money at their disposal? :LOL:)

Anyway, it made me smile :LOL: I'm impatiently waiting for another pic of the tash though! Hahaha :p

And here, just to make sure this post is still relevant ;)

pedrooooo-300x227.jpg

Some Pedro love :LOL:

Saw that this morning! :DN'aww isn't that nice of Matt.... So, Chris's wife donated, Matt donated, Dom WTF are you waiting for?

Saw that this morning! :DN'aww isn't that nice of Matt.... So, Chris's wife donated, Matt donated, Dom WTF are you waiting for?

there is an option, when donating, to keep your message and donation private. it is possible that dom's' donated and chosen not to have it be seen.

although that hardly seems like him...the little exhibitionist :eyebrows: