TART TANKERS, NEW SUIT AND A NEW FOOTBALL MATCH!

p7od.jpg

I saw that suit last night! :awesome: It was a great show...I didn't even notice the setlist being shorter.

Also, I waited until almost 2am to meet them, then wimped out because it was so cold and I couldn't feel my toes. About 15 minutes after I left, Chris, Matt, Dom, and Tom went out to the few people who were left. I'm pretty much crushed about that :'(

I have a few pictures, though. I'll try to post some once I get on my own computer.

I saw that suit last night! :awesome: It was a great show...I didn't even notice the setlist being shorter.

Also, I waited until almost 2am to meet them, then wimped out because it was so cold and I couldn't feel my toes. About 15 minutes after I left, Chris, Matt, Dom, and Tom went out to the few people who were left. I'm pretty much crushed about that :'(

I have a few pictures, though. I'll try to post some once I get on my own computer.

I saw that on twitter! :'( I'm so sorry! That's one of the reasons why I don't wait outside after shows anymore. I've been pretty lucky with it so far, not with Muse, but other bands. But I don't want to push that luck and have that "damn, only 15 minutes longer and I could've met them?!" feeling.

awww. i saw the twitpic of them meeting fans. we waited til they left in n.m. but they didn't come over to us. it looked like chris was starting to head over at one point and i called out to him but he got a phone call :( . it's hard to say when they'll be in the mood or able to visit :supersad:

i won't complain though...he did throw me his harmonica <333

Oh man. :( But at least you went to a gig, unlike me, who probably won't see Muse in a while. FML.

I saw that on twitter! :'( I'm so sorry! That's one of the reasons why I don't wait outside after shows anymore. I've been pretty lucky with it so far, not with Muse, but other bands. But I don't want to push that luck and have that "damn, only 15 minutes longer and I could've met them?!" feeling.

Yeah, that feeling sucks. I've never tried to meet any other band, though. I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed for another time...Because obviously I'll keep tormenting myself that there's still a chance I could meet them :facepalm:

awww. i saw the twitpic of them meeting fans. we waited til they left in n.m. but they didn't come over to us. it looked like chris was starting to head over at one point and i called out to him but he got a phone call :( . it's hard to say when they'll be in the mood or able to visit :supersad:

i won't complain though...he did throw me his harmonica <333

I'd been standing with those people in the twitpic :( I also saw Chris walking to and from his trailer several times last night, but he never acknowledged us while I was still there. At least I got a wave from Tom, so the time waiting wasn't a complete waste :LOL:

You got his harmonica? Lucky! :awesome:

Yeah, that feeling sucks. I've never tried to meet any other band, though. I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed for another time...Because obviously I'll keep tormenting myself that there's still a chance I could meet them :facepalm:

franz has been very nice about meeting people...usually around soundcheck time, but yeah, i know what you mean. aside from muse, they are the only other band i've wanted to say hi to...and it was mostly bob anyway :$ bass heroes you see.

it's like getting a winning lottery ticket really :$ unless your a mad stalker :indiff:

I'd been standing with those people in the twitpic :( I also saw Chris walking to and from his trailer several times last night, but he never acknowledged us while I was still there. At least I got a wave from Tom, so the time waiting wasn't a complete waste :LOL:

You got his harmonica? Lucky! :awesome:

tom is so lovely :yesey: didn't see him at all last friday. it was kind of weird.

yes. the whole thing was a little unbelievable, but yes.

P1020384-1.jpg

i wonder if chris got tired of being called beetlejuice :LOL:

That's so sad :supersad: I'm sorry that happened :(

I am planning on staying after their show in NJ... and I'm really hoping that this doesn't happen to me! (I have a scrapbook from me and some friends that has cost me nearly $70 and several hours of my life to make :eek: If I can't get it to them, I will be devastated!)

If people don't mind me asking, for those of you who waited around and at the very least got to see them from afar or get a wave (even from Tom :LOL:), can you tell me if it's pretty easy to figure out where "the place to be" is? Should I look for the buses? Or maybe just kinda follow the crowd and see where everyone goes to wait?

Sorry that's so OT :facepalm: But I wanted to ask after reading a few of these posts.

Sorry that's so OT :facepalm: But I wanted to ask after reading a few of these posts.

look for tom at the sound desk. somtimes he shows up at the barrier area before gigs. otherwise look for the buses and hoof it out there after the show. that's all i know. there's a "meeting muse" thread too where you can ask for advice :yesey:

That's so disappointing you didn't get to meet them after all the waiting in the cold. :( I know how how you feel. I spent nearly 5 hours waiting for them one time, and after the sound check he took off in a SUV. He may have caught me screaming and waving by the vehicle. :$ I did get to see Matt and Dom an hour later though.:rolleyes:

Then a few weeks ago he called a football game in LA, and where was I when I received the cancellation tweet? :mad:

Other than Muse, it seems to be fairly easy to meet bands if they happen to play in smaller venues.

11204299designgirl391182006102608AM.jpg