:eek:

why scarred?

:supersad:

the traffic was horrendous and got cut up and had bumped off the M60 and had to take a detour down the M61 to Bolton. Luckily it was only a few miles out of my way.

Not a confident driver on motorways at the best of times as I live in the back of beyond. So driving into Manchester was a tad traumatic was shaking when I checked in!

Now however I just have a hangover lovely on the day of the gig!!

Guest hysteriaaah
Why so shy Chris? :eyebrows:

Arrivals+Brit+Awards+2007+o9mNw76rBpSl.jpg

All of them looking so good :D

Good moring btw. :)

Chris's mou, Dom's mullet, Matt's jacket. I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY.:stunned:

I hope Chris keeps up this tweeting thing, it's highly entertaining. I wonder who got him into it...IS HE GOING TO BE THE RESIDENT TWEETER OF THE BAND??!

Chris's mou, Dom's mullet, Matt's jacket. I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY.:stunned:

I hope Chris keeps up this tweeting thing, it's highly entertaining. I wonder who got him into it...IS HE GOING TO BE THE RESIDENT TWEETER OF THE BAND??!

:LOL::LOL: Me too! I hope so cause on TV there's only shit. Chris tweets are more entertaining!

Guest hysteriaaah
footballgj.jpg

MLS shirt? LOL is he a fan?

I was just thinking, I would love to watch footie with Chris. We could sit down, have a few beers, watch the game, and bitch about the players :D

Muse twitter has become so much more personal since Chris started to use it...he replies, he follows other pages...perfect!

:D Yes, I think he saw on September 2nd that it's fun to tweet with fans, so he's using it more often... I'm hoping it continues that way. I bet those PMT-ers and PDT-ers are jealous as fuck. :LOL::p:p