Vote for Muse's Glastonbury Set

bonojovi

What I'm saying is Muse don't deserve to win.

I was there and I loved the Muse set, highlight of my weekend, so I vote Muse and yes I am a Radiohead fan:p. What is it with this forum and people telling you what you should and shouldn't like and I can form my own opinion, thanks very much.

There's no way they should be beating Thom Yorke.

I lol'd, Muse is far more superior live then Radiohead will ever be and I am a Radiohead fan. + Give me Matts voice any day of the week over Thom Yorke who sounded quite bad tbh @ Glastonbury.

Yea I have never heard a crowd sing to a song before that was quite amazing with Karma Police... Oh wait nevermind most bands fans sing along to their songs, especially muse fans.

Hell they even sang House of the rising sun and of course others like TIRO, Starlight and KOC that are always great

I lol'd, Muse is far more superior live then Radiohead will ever be and I am a Radiohead fan. + Give me Matts voice any day of the week over Thom Yorke who sounded quite bad tbh @ Glastonbury.

Yea I have never heard a crowd sing to a song before that was quite amazing with Karma Police... Oh wait nevermind most bands fans sing along to their songs, especially muse fans.

Hell they even sang House of the rising sun and of course others like TIRO, Starlight and KOC that are always great

>Muse

>Better live than Radiohead

>wtfamireading.jpg

Archived