Sign in to follow this  
ChristiaanW

Orchestra tour?

I agree, but Exo needs more strings than just a handful of players (which would work fine on USOE, UD, MKU etc)

True, but I can't imagine Exo being played at future tours, if it's not going to happen on this one it'll never be played.

Exogenesis will probably become the next Falling Away With You.

Although I still hope that they got all their "we'll have an orchestra at Glastonbury"-talk confused with Wembley Stadium :rolleyes:

I doubt we'll get Exo in full at Wembley. It'll just be the standard set like all the other stadium shows probably. I don't see why Wembley should get special treatment above other stadium shows just because it's Wembley. However, I will be there on the 2nd night and I wouldn't mind if they did anyway :D

I doubt we'll get Exo in full at Wembley. It'll just be the standard set like all the other stadium shows probably. I don't see why Wembley should get special treatment above other stadium shows just because it's Wembley. However, I will be there on the 2nd night and I wouldn't mind if they did anyway :D

I agree, Wembley shouldn't get special treatment, but i shall be standing at the front first night, so feel free to play some oldies matt, no pressure :p

All this talk of an orchestra at Wembley would be amazing, and entirely possible....if they were using the 2007 stage setup. Thinking in the real world guys, an orchestra couldn't fit on stage, well not enough to provide backing for the entire of exo which we all wish for. How could they get around this and surprise us with an orchestra at Wembley? :rolleyes:

All this talk of an orchestra at Wembley would be amazing' date=' and entirely possible....if they were using the 2007 stage setup. Thinking in the real world guys, an orchestra couldn't fit on stage, well not enough to provide backing for the entire of exo which we all wish for. How could they get around this and surprise us with an orchestra at Wembley? :rolleyes:[/quote']

This. Do I need to spoiler-tag this? There simply isn't room on the current stadium stage for anything more than has already been used.

I've still got my hopes up for a possible appearance of an orchestra at Wembley...however' date=' with the concerns of logistics with transporting an orchestra around the country(ies), some nights blocked out at the Royal Albert Hall would be amazing. I think they realise that fans would be prepared to travel for such an event. It's an amazing venue...still my favourite Muse gig.[/quote']

I could see an orchestra fitting on the haarp stage but there's just not enough room on the new stadium setup. Really awkward stage with Dom almost shoved back into a corner. I don't know where they'd go