Muse Baby Clothes

JenStar1976

Hey Guys

My son is nearly six months old and I'd really love for him to be wearing baby grows or tshirts with Muse logos on them. :D Does anyone know if such things exist? Have done a bit of Googling, but nothing has come up.

Thanks in advance

JenStar x

If you want to get any Muse things for a baby or child, you're best to buy a plain item of clothing and then get a picture (Muse logo for example) and take them to a printing company. They'll make the transfer and print it onto your desired item. Or go on eBay and buy some Muse transfers, I'm sure there will be some on there. Then iron them on to whatever item of clothing.

• 11 months later...
There is a CD of Muse songs made into lullabies. Have you got that? It's really funny as well as (if I remember correctly) it has Assassin on it :LOL:

It is awesome!!

Love the lullaby versions of Assassin, Uprising and Starlight, I played them to my little nephew :D

• 10 months later...

Here is the site I use...has cute Muse stuff.. I ♥ Muse, etc. .plus there is a tab at the top of their page, where you can design your own :) I have another link...I have to go get it and will put in another reply...it has Resistance album onesies, etc.. I had checked muse.mu, nothing....then I found these :Dhttp://www.cafepress.com › Baby Bodysuits

Archived