Matthew Bellamy Conspiracy Theorist

Ryne

...do you like Twilight?

:chuckle:

I do,nothing wrong there,I know some girls who hate twilight and they are bigger fangirls than me :rolleyes:

(OmG I Hate TwIgLighT,OmG MaTt bEllAmy,lemme Be Ur BaBE )

:LOL: :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Trust me I know these girls...The same ones that wanted to kill themselves when they realised that Matt will never actually love them...

I do,nothing wrong there,I know some girls who hate twilight and they are bigger fangirls than me :rolleyes:

(OmG I Hate TwIgLighT,OmG MaTt bEllAmy,lemme Be Ur BaBE )

:LOL: :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Trust me I know these girls...The same ones that wanted to kill themselves when they realised that Matt will never actually love them...

ohhh. haha, point. lol, i know matt will never love me, and i dont really care. thats really illegal if he did. lmao.

• 9 months later...

I'm wondering why it would be wrong to put a political opinion on a muse forum???

Me, I'm becoming increasingly concerned about the arogance of the new world order and it shocks me that so many people don't care that he is a conspiracy theorist. Out of curiosity, what than do you think of the lyrics? Or do you just think the music is amazing? On which of course I agree! :)

Matt doesn't really have any more distrust in the powers that be than the average free thinking human being. He finds conspiracy theories fascinating, as anyone should even if they aren't true. Going so far as to call him a conspiracy theorist though is a bit far. Of course, the theories and personal feelings about the system he incorporates into his lyrics are fantastic. Makes great music.

Archived