Matthew Bellamy Conspiracy Theorist

Ryne

you should question why it worries you that some random person you otherwise admire is open-minded and not afraid of expressing ideas that are outside the norm

Matts quite brave to be so open about these things even though its obvious he's not 100% convinced about some of the stuff he's heard about or researched

there's increasing pressure from society to conform which should be resisted imo

/rant :D

Matt's music would be so boring if he's just talking about the same old stuff other song writers write - baby I love you, I can't live if living is without you, you're the one that I want........:mad:

Matt has an enquiring mind and he's exploring the different theories and possibilities out there, half of the time he's not convinced by them or he wouldn't be killing himself laughing talking about it.

If people are allowed to preach different religions then Matt is free to talk about anything - he doesn't force you to believe the same thing as him.

How do we know aliens are not real?:LOL:

"Crossing the Rubicon" by Michael C. Ruppert

I agree with every word of what Matt says. It's all true. People are just too afraid to believe what it means because god forbid they think for themselves. :eek: *gasp*

Theres a big book up there. Why don't you try opening it?

Have A Look Around This Site

And This One

lol,I can see why Matt loves this stuff.:p The forums on unexplained-mysteries are great.;):happy:

I know, I'm a member at unexplained-mysteries.

The amount of words used in titles of Muse songs that I found back in the encyclopedia at UM is amazing :LOL: ... exo-politics, cydonia, supermassive black hole, and those are the ones I can remember :stunned:

It's how I got into conspiracy theories.

I got a book at the library today as well, something about aliens actually being the 'gods' civilisations have worshipped all over the world. Some good things in there. But my dad just went and go "oh, that guy's an idiot, he's insane"...oh... :LOL:

But, yeah, I agree with a lot of things Matt says (though there are some things I've got some doubts about...but I forgot which ones :LOL: ).

*goes and read about 9/11 bombs at unexplained-mysteries*

I know, I'm a member at unexplained-mysteries.

The amount of words used in titles of Muse songs that I found back in the encyclopedia at UM is amazing :LOL: ... exo-politics, cydonia, supermassive black hole, and those are the ones I can remember :stunned:

It's how I got into conspiracy theories.

I got a book at the library today as well, something about aliens actually being the 'gods' civilisations have worshipped all over the world. Some good things in there. But my dad just went and go "oh, that guy's an idiot, he's insane"...oh... :LOL:

But, yeah, I agree with a lot of things Matt says (though there are some things I've got some doubts about...but I forgot which ones :LOL: ).

*goes and read about 9/11 bombs at unexplained-mysteries*

The Queen being a lizard? :p

The Queen being a lizard? :p

YEAH! That would be one of them :LOL:

The Queen having contact with aliens, yes, I can believe that theory. But the queen being a lizard?

I did read something about lizards controlling the world (also in a quote of Matt, but apparantly it's an actual theory, which I didn't realise). I don't know how that one's explained though. Does anyone know what it's about?

I remember watching this quite serious history programme on stone circles that had been found under the sea. I was beginning to get quite convinced and excited by it (because the bits that had the circles had been under water since before humans were around or something, meaning that the human race is actually older than we think) and then at the end they went "and we found them on the moon too! WE'RE ALL ALIENS!"

And because I'm quite gullible I came away from watching it thinking "jesus christ, we're all from the moon!"

All,

I could get into a very long and heated debate about this. What I think Matt is trying to do is make people open their minds to the possibilities and he does not necessarily believe everything.

The position that most conspiracy theorists take is that those with this great power and control are building up more power by slowly eroding freedoms (by creating false flag events), making us slaves to their banking/credit system and controlling our media. And that this control has been building up for the last 2,000 years. Hmmm? Don't you think that if they really wanted to prove out this destiny that they would have picked a better time, a long time ago? Or even right after the WWII? Why try and do something now when anyone can blog, podcast and when (finally) big media is being threatened by a truly democratic ability to debate? I will not answer that rhetorical question...

But what I will say is that those with great power (bankers, financiers, politicians, statesmen, royalty, media moguls, etc) know how to wield said power. Furthermore, they know how to build on the power and leverage world events and the world stage for their own benefit. 9/11 wasn't false flag or part of the conspiracy. Every theory on that is so easily debunked and so much misinformation is used, abused or misquoted. The risk of getting caught would have been too great - just think how many people would have had to have known, been involved. Building demolitions do NOT start from the top down. And thinking that Muslims from a cave couldn't pull it off is quite plainly rascist. I believe the conspiracy theorists (CT's) pull many people's eyes off the real issues - the ones I stated above: slowly eroding freedoms (by leverage world events and the power of their media), making us slaves to their banking/credit system and molding our minds thru the mass-media. Notice the difference, I don't see some master plan of Lizards but I do see that the Bilderberg and Bohemian Grove and CFR and Club of Rome have an agenda and most weird of all is that they get more powerful as we are all able to grow the economy. I have no idea where it will end up.

Z-E-

I don't think he is "out there" at all, he is right on, and I am really pleasantly surprised he is using his media exposure to talk about it, Muse has so many fans, it will reach thousands of people all over the world, as it should. People need to wake up.

I don't see some master plan of Lizards but I do see that the Bilderberg and Bohemian Grove and CFR and Club of Rome have an agenda and most weird of all is that they get more powerful as we are all able to grow the economy. I have no idea where it will end up.

Same here.The Bilderberg Club does exist,it has their meetings,and so on.I remember one day I was at home,and my mother appeared saying:"Look,how come one of your conspiranoic ideas is appearing at this serious newspaper?" It´s not like the lizard people story,or Sitchin´s books.There are,there were,and there always will be people who will try to rule the world,using their wealth or their political power.

• 6 months later...

Hmmmm.

I happen to be a bit of a "conspiracy theorist" myself. Though I don't like that term...I think of myself as just really really open minded. Heh.

But I tend to be more interested in things like the 9/11 conspiracy, government intrusion, and George Orwell. Stuff like that.

Things that are actually possible...

Aliens and lizards in the royal family arn't really my niche. :p

i think it is just flat out wrong to say that Matt is "out there", as i feel no one is "out there" in the sense that they are crazy for what they believe in. Matt is just an open minded person, and we need more people like that this day in age. it's sad how he gets criticized half of the times, but what can you do.

if it wasn't for listening to Muse and wanting to know what half of the songs are about, i would not be interested in conspiracy theories. right now i am reading Rule By Secrecy, which is really good by the way. lots of stuff on the Rockefellers and Morgans.

Matt is just not afraid to say what he believes. some of us are which is the sad thing. he likes reading about this stuff which is what makes Muse a good listen.

All,

I could get into a very long and heated debate about this. What I think Matt is trying to do is make people open their minds to the possibilities and he does not necessarily believe everything.

The position that most conspiracy theorists take is that those with this great power and control are building up more power by slowly eroding freedoms (by creating false flag events), making us slaves to their banking/credit system and controlling our media. And that this control has been building up for the last 2,000 years. Hmmm? Don't you think that if they really wanted to prove out this destiny that they would have picked a better time, a long time ago? Or even right after the WWII? Why try and do something now when anyone can blog, podcast and when (finally) big media is being threatened by a truly democratic ability to debate? I will not answer that rhetorical question...

But what I will say is that those with great power (bankers, financiers, politicians, statesmen, royalty, media moguls, etc) know how to wield said power. Furthermore, they know how to build on the power and leverage world events and the world stage for their own benefit. 9/11 wasn't false flag or part of the conspiracy. Every theory on that is so easily debunked and so much misinformation is used, abused or misquoted. The risk of getting caught would have been too great - just think how many people would have had to have known, been involved. Building demolitions do NOT start from the top down. And thinking that Muslims from a cave couldn't pull it off is quite plainly rascist. I believe the conspiracy theorists (CT's) pull many people's eyes off the real issues - the ones I stated above: slowly eroding freedoms (by leverage world events and the power of their media), making us slaves to their banking/credit system and molding our minds thru the mass-media. Notice the difference, I don't see some master plan of Lizards but I do see that the Bilderberg and Bohemian Grove and CFR and Club of Rome have an agenda and most weird of all is that they get more powerful as we are all able to grow the economy. I have no idea where it will end up.

Z-E-

I don't get what you mean by "Don't you think that if they really wanted to prove out this destiny that they would have picked a better time, a long time ago?" What destiny are you referring to? I have never heard any conspiracy theiry regarding the ultimate destiny that the people in power have planned. I don't think there is one, I thought they just want complete control.

On 9/11 "The risk of getting caught would have been too great - just think how many people would have had to have known, been involved." I have heard this said many times but thats the beauty of it, the bigger the lie the less likely people are to question it. Us normal folk find it mind boggling that people could orchestrate something like that on such a massive scale and thats what makes it so hard to believe.

"And thinking that Muslims from a cave couldn't pull it off is quite plainly rascist" Thats not racist, its about logistics and being able to pull off such a huge finely honed operation. All of Al Qaeda's operations before and since 9/11 have not been any where near such a massive operation as 9/11, I can see why people question it. And it was nice how the terrorists conveniently left their manual for terror in their car, gave us all someone to blame nice and quickly.

I think that conspiracy theories should be treated like all other sources of information out there. They are about questioning what we are told and that goes for conspiracy theories too.

I like them personally, lots I don't agree with but its fun to read them and entertain different possibilities. Have to say I hadn't heard about the lizard thing until Matt mentioned it, I kinda like the idea of the Queen being a lizard. At the end of the day we all like Muse for their music and it doesn't matter what their personal views or beliefs are.

I agree with some people that even though he might believe in a few of the conspiracy theories (like the 9/11 one), hes said before that many of the more odd ones are just a fun read, I doubt he's convinced (though I may be wrong) that the British royal family are actaully lizards...:LOL:

Hes said in interviews that lots of articles make him out as some freak job who constantly rants about aliens, when conspiracy theories are more like a fun hobby for him. Also, i like that he's a little "out there," it think his personality comes out in his music, so I would never want him to change. :D

its ok to think about things

but i think alex jones is crazy i guess

'Big Daddy' Don Garlits was on jones i think and said crazy things about illegal aliens

i think he said put up signs at usa border and shoot some and jones just said godspeed and seemd to like him

so matthew needs to stop being on this stupid alex jones show i think

not that i like illegal immigration much but killing is bad too

http://www.infowars.com/archives/2008/january/01-04-08.htm

that might be the link

'Big Daddy' Don Garlits was on jones i think and said crazy things about illegal aliens

i think he said put up signs at usa border and shoot some and jones just said godspeed and seemd to like him

so matthew needs to stop being on this stupid alex jones show i think

not that i like illegal immigration much but killing is bad too

http://www.infowars.com/archives/2008/january/01-04-08.htm

that might be the link

http://info.t1production.com/alexjonesshow/20080104_Fri_Alex.mp3

thats it i think maybe 2 hours into show

Archived