using your phone to access the board

SpecialK

it won't work correctly on my phone, it lets me log in and view threads, but when it comes to posting it lets me type the message then says i'm not logged in, but when i log in it takes me back to the first page instead of posting my message.

help?

it won't work correctly on my phone, it lets me log in and view threads, but when it comes to posting it lets me type the message then says i'm not logged in, but when i log in it takes me back to the first page instead of posting my message.

help?

Does exactly the same thing to me too. I haven't figured out a way around it yet.

hmm i just tried it out on my phone and it works fine for me, so i don't know if the problem is with your phone or with the board? i'm afraid we can't really guarantee any sort of service to mobile's just cos we don't have anywhere near the resources to sort it out. though if you tell me what phone models you have and perhaps one of my friends might have the same one and i can try experiment?

hmm i just tried it out on my phone and it works fine for me, so i don't know if the problem is with your phone or with the board? i'm afraid we can't really guarantee any sort of service to mobile's just cos we don't have anywhere near the resources to sort it out. though if you tell me what phone models you have and perhaps one of my friends might have the same one and i can try experiment?

nokia erm..dunno, it's small, pink and the top slides up like the old sieman ones, I know cath kidson has done a range of my phone, and I'm on o2

Sony Ericsson W850i.

Viewing the board is fine, but when it comes to logging in and posting replies then it doesn't like it.

hmm it works fine on my 750i i'll try on a 810i later which i think will be virtually identical software to yours

It seems to bit a bit hit and miss, It's not postin all messages and keep havin me re log in a lot

hmm i dunno whats causing that to be honest. but unless it can be isolated to fail for some reason i can't fix it i'm afraid.

help?

No mine does this, it's because it's timed out methinks. the 'test' messages worked because they were short, but if you spend ages writing a message the connection just times out.

You could pre-write the message in 'notes' then copy and paste it onto the board.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chizzleface

Right. Motorola V3x. Every time I try and log in it tells me either to wait for the redirect or it redirects me back to the front page. But without actually logging me in!

Right. Motorola V3x. Every time I try and log in it tells me either to wait for the redirect or it redirects me back to the front page. But without actually logging me in!

aww couldn't you of had me look at it when i was with you? i can't test a v3x here :(

Guest Chizzleface
aww couldn't you of had me look at it when i was with you? i can't test a v3x here :(

I did. You just used it to send messages to Blee :p

Archived