Muse Shop T-Shirt Sizes

bridgie

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd buy my T-Shirt for the Wembley gig really early (Glasto got me in the mood!), and fancy getting the '10 electric blue stage shirt. My only confusion was the sizing chart- it says a small is 50cm chest (20 odd inches). I'm a 35 inch chest roughly, so what size should I go for?

Cheers in advance,

Bridgie

I would like an answer on how to choose the right size as well. I am about 2 metres tall but quite slim, and I'm worried that X-large shirts might be too wide. But then again, if I choose to go with large shirts, they might be too short. Dilemma!

If you're 35 inches across the chest, you should go for a size at or just above 35 inches ;)

Or am I missing something?

You could measure up one of you t-shirts, and get one approx. the same size, that's what I did. I'm about 1.85 tall and quite slender, and I can just use a medium BTW ;) The two I have are starting to seem a bit small, but I can still wear them :)

The chest size measurements are actually the width of the t-shirt. If you double it, it makes more sense ;)

As for whether it will fit you, well, they can be a bit erratic. My tinmuff tee is medium and is quite snug, whereas my others are large and quite a bit looser - praps you ought to consider how you like your tees for starters.

Archived