Sale in the Muse.mu Shop

KirkBot

20ea19b0-a6ad-42ac-9d4f-afb7266bc5a0.jpgIt's summer sale time in the muse.mu shop! Starting today, a whole host of t-shirt designs plus a couple of selected accessories are available at reduced prices in the sale section.

These designs include a limited number of shirts from the band's 2009 European tour plus the massively popular HAARP and Destroy Demonocracy designs. Grab these last few remaining shirts while we still have them!

Click on the link below to check out the sale range...

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/687/sale-in-the-musemu-shop/

So, basically, almost every one of the t-shirts on sale just happens to be one I own and paid full price for :rolleyes: lol. That's the way it usually goes for me. Bet all these Resistance tour ones will go down at some point, too, but there's no point waiting for a sale - they're current and new and somehow cooler at the time they come out, not several months/years afterwards, even if you do save about a fiver (although, totalling it up, I prob would have saved hundreds... le sigh).

• 4 weeks later...

i ordered the eurasia t-shirt in the sale. i went for x large ladies as my humint resources one is that size and is so comfy compared to the sausage like L ladies shirts. the one i've received is a man's shirt - don't think i'm that extra large :$

i have emailed the shop but just wondered if anyone else has the shirt can you confirm that the ladies ones are like other standard ladies shirts (eg slightly shaped and smaller than 'men' shirts) cheers

• 2 weeks later...
At the moment they are going through a transfer period from the old company that dealt with the shop to a new one so there may be a few delays whilst they get up and running.

oh no i sent the shirt back that was wrong and haven't heard any more from them at all. what a palava. i bet i could do a better job than this :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived