Not really, I'm just sick of seeing him constantly jerking his head MILES away from the microphone on every single emphatic syllable regardless of the fact that it is negligibly louder than the last. On the particularly loud notes, he moves way too far away and I can hear fuck all. Glastonbury is a case in point. He does it really robotically as well which just adds to my belief that he's trying a bit too hard, tranna be clever like. Stop it. If the note is supposed to be louder I want to hear it louder, not quieter. That's the appeal of your vocals, Bells. If you're gonna belt it out, belt it out, Bellamy. Beltamy.

Thanks.

Bloody hell, is the poor guy ever gonna get a break? Who the fuck really cares about his frequent "stepping away from the mic"? At least he's still singing!

Now I don't want to be a total hypocrite, because I've moaned about Muse myself occassionally, but I'm starting to get really tired of the constant waves of various complaints about the band. I swear it wasn't this bad here when I joined last year :rolleyes:

There's a thread already on Bellz' breathing; I have a feeling the mods are going to lock this one.

oh is there. sorry. are you a mod?

And I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting tired of the made-up quotes attributed to Matt.

er, it was a joke, a reference to tay zonday. is it really that harmful? sorry to have offended you, but you know, get a grip.

Just stop it, people.

Jesus, calm down...

Bloody hell, is the poor guy ever gonna get a break? Who the fuck really cares about his frequent "stepping away from the mic"? At least he's still singing!

Now I don't want to be a total hypocrite, because I've moaned about Muse myself occassionally, but I'm starting to get really tired of the constant waves of various complaints about the band. I swear it wasn't this bad here when I joined last year :rolleyes:

Jesus, calm down...

This is a message to most the forum people:

"QUIT YOUR BITCHIN'"

that is all :)

Jesus, calm down...

No, honestly, I'm sorry, I forgot it said in the forum T&C that nobody is allowed to make any criticism toward Muse whatsoever, I forgot that they are perfect and amazing and that we should spend all day verbally fellating them and making threads about how cool Matt's, uh, fucking, I dunno, t-shirt is.

Actually, BOD, I was playing it cool by not laying into you as I could have (and perhaps should have.)

The worst problem with your made-up quote is that you used it in the thread header. Most people who see that header won't bother to actually read the thread, or even your OP, so they won't get that it was just a contrivance to get their attention. So now you've managed to add yet another fake-quote meme that some Musers may end up quoting or referring to later, and that other Musers will have to set the record straight on.

So thanks for nothing.

And you're the one who started this with the hyperventilating OP (and redundant thread) in the first place.

it's ok, i'm quite well-known around here, my humour is understood by most, in fact, that humour is employed by and understood by most

apologies for the misleading quote, apologies for those harmed as a result, it's slanderous isn't it, my god I'm terrible, making a thread with a funny title on a messageboard on the internet, my god

thanks for nothing

the end

goodbye

fullstop

I think everyone's just sick of all the complaining around here and overreacting to everything. Even I'm getting a bit sick of it and I practically thrive on reading beef. I personally don't see anything wrong with the OP, and tbh I thought the same thing to myself a few times.

I think everyone's just sick of all the complaining around here and overreacting to everything. Even I'm getting a bit sick of it and I practically thrive on reading beef. I personally don't see anything wrong with the OP, and tbh I thought the same thing to myself a few times.

fair enough. i didn't know there was a lot of complaining, i never really come into main muse because it's full of cunts

I think it's just a quirk that has to do with his movement, rather than him intentionally moving to control the sound. He's been cutting off lines like that for years, though. For example, how many times in SS over the years does he sing "I WISH I CUUHH....." or in TiRO "How did it comechooo....." and then he's gone :LOL:

Oh, and for what it's worth, I got the reference in the title ;)

:rolleyes:

Well then, maybe you & your charming personality are better off in Banter, then.

thanks mod

I think it's just a quirk that has to do with his movement, rather than him intentionally moving to control the sound. He's been cutting off lines like that for years, though. For example, how many times in SS over the years does he sing "I WISH I CUUHH....." or in TiRO "How did it comechooo....." and then he's gone :LOL:

Oh, and for what it's worth, I got the reference in the title ;)

i think it's just a new thing he's come up with in addition to the acceptable cutting off of lyrics i.e. in SS. i think it's a bit gay.

yes he is

oh ok.

Oh man...:LOL::facepalm:

The only reason I took a look at main muse was that I saw your name, BOD. Now I remember why I promised myself to never read any threads there again.

Come home to banter, darling, these guys don't know how to deal with your wit. :yesey:

OKAY! :happy: *scampers off*

Archived