Which Is Your Favourite Muse Song To Listen To Loud?

WutDaFucksy

I love love love all MUSE songs. Thanks Matt n' MUSE for making great great great great great music, melodies, n' lyrics. Since I knew you, your songs suddenly is part of life. No one day without Starlight, Supermassive Black Holes, Knights of Cydonia, Stockholm Syndrome, Hysteria, Time is Running Out, Unintended, Sing for Absolution, City of Delusion, Map of Problematique, Take a Bow, etc, etc, etc...I listen to or sing your songs every single day of my life while eating, taking a bath, playing my computer, studying, cleaning the house, driving, making calculation homework, etc... Maybe it sound overact or something, but since I knew you, guys, I don't want n' need to hear other songs from other singers or bands. Bravo Matt n' MUSE!!! Keep making great songs n' release new album as soon as possible, so I have more music to listen. I love love love love love Matt n' MUSE so much.. :);):p:LOL::rolleyes::D

I can't agree with the fact that all Muse songs can be listened loud...

But ones I prefer listening loud are Hysteria, MOTP, KOC, city of delusion, Showbiz, Dead star, plug in baby and micro cuts... But there's a lot again of course!;)

I just know that on Paris the 23rd of June, when all the stadium sing: MY PLUG IN BABY CRUCIFIES MY ENNEMIES... €very hair on my arms stood up too:p:)

<3

Archived