Which Is Your Favourite Muse Song To Listen To Loud?

WutDaFucksy

New Born, Shrinking Universe and Muscle Museum obviously, as well as some of the newer dance-based rhythmic songs like Knights Of Cydonia and Supermassive Black Hole, and I think Take A Bow is awesome with some decent volume too (great for testing how good headphones and speakers are too xD)!

They did?

Bastards :indiff:

Yeah, I spoke to the girl that was in the centre of the pic but they took it before muse were on because I'm not in there :'(. (Though I know I'm in the Trafalgar square pic, you just need a magnifying glass to see me :happy:)

:yesey:

I loved it when it was all quiet in the stadium during the solo, then suddenly 75000 people shout out 'Beeeeest!' :p

Me thinks it's better when 70,000 people go "we must fight for our RIGHTS!" etc, in KOC ;)

Yeah, I spoke to the girl that was in the centre but they took it before muse were on because I'm not in there :'(. (Though I know in the Trafalgar square pic, you just need a magnifying glass to see me :happy:)

Me thinks it's better when 70,000 people go "we must fight for our RIGHTS!" etc, in KOC ;)

:LOL: Yeah the whole chorus of KoC is brilliant when shouted and everyones punching the air aswell :happy:

:yesey:

I loved it when it was all quiet in the stadium during the solo, then suddenly 75000 people shout out 'Beeeeest!' :p

Haha, yeah

Were you there on the Saturday or Sunday?

I was screaming "BEST, YOU'VE GOT TO BE THE BEST" with the best of 'em on Sunday :LOL:

Too many to narrow down but three of my fave's are.

Knights Of Cydonia.

The Small Print.

Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist.

Hmm but then there's Shrinking Universe, Bliss, Plug In Baby..... TOO MANY. :eek:

Hysteria, Butterflies And Hurricanes...... Better leave it there :rolleyes:

Archived