Which Is Your Favourite Muse Song To Listen To Loud?

WutDaFucksy

:LOL: I played that really loud this morning :D

And it was only 7... I think my neighbours might be a bit mad :erm:

:LOL: Early in the morning is the best time for loud music. Especially when you're awake, but you know everyone else is quietly tucked up fast asleep until you blast out SMBH and Stockholm Syndrome :LOL::D

:LOL: Early in the morning is the best time for loud music. Especially when you're awake, but you know everyone else is quietly tucked up fast asleep until you blast out SMBH and Stockholm Syndrome :LOL::D

Eeexactly :happy:

And my street is full of old people :LOL:

It sure is :yesey:

Start them off err, old I say :D

:LOL: Its going to be so weird when we're all OAP's listening to Muse and yet they'll be considered an 'old' band which will be weird. I hope they don't do a Rolling Stones on us and carry on playing when they're like 90, would look odd. Although that's from my point of view now, I'm sure fans of Rolling Stones at our age are over the moon they're still touring, so in that case I hope I'm still moshing to Muse when I'm 70 :p

:LOL: Its going to be so weird when we're all OAP's listening to Muse and yet they'll be considered an 'old' band which will be weird. I hope they don't do a Rolling Stones on us and carry on playing when they're like 90, would look odd. Although that's from my point of view now, I'm sure fans of Rolling Stones at our age are over the moon they're still touring, so in that case I hope I'm still moshing to Muse when I'm 70 :p

I hope Muse are still doing gigs when they're 60 :LOL:

That would be so funny to watch :LOL:

:LOL: I wouldn't mind seeing Muse when I'm 70... it'd be fun with all the OAPs' version of moshing :D

I hope Muse are still doing gigs when they're 60 :LOL:

That would be so funny to watch :LOL:

Matt would probably have to play with a zimmer-frame :LOL::happy:

Aaw and he could have a stair lift to go up the slopey bits to the amps and the microphone, and Dom could be wheeled up to his drumkit with a blanket on his lap and Chris can play base in a rocking chair :happy:

Matt would probably have to play with a zimmer-frame :LOL::happy:

Aaw and he could have a stair lift to go up the slopey bits to the amps and the microphone, and Dom could be wheeled up to his drumkit with a blanket on his lap and Chris can play base in a rocking chair :happy:

Play base? :wtf:

I presume you mean bass? :p

Archived