Acoustic ones are boring when in the crowd, but in hindsight are epic.

I'd really like to see thousands of phones light up during Soldiers' Poem :happy:

I'd really like to see thousands of phones light up during Soldiers' Poem :happy:

I saw the fan DVD of the Stade de France gig and the phones during Soldier's Poem were amazing.

I'd prefer Blackout for the slower song though. I hope it comes back one day.

I saw the fan DVD of the Stade de France gig and the phones during Soldier's Poem were amazing.

I'd prefer Blackout for the slower song though. I hope it comes back one day.

I thought they might ask people to get their phones out for Screenager at Leeds/Reading (would really suit the feel of the chorus imo) but sadly not :(. Had to deal with that stupidly out of time clapping instead :indiff:....

I thought they might ask people to get their phones out for Screenager at Leeds/Reading (would really suit the feel of the chorus imo) but sadly not :(. Had to deal with that stupidly out of time clapping instead :indiff:....

Yeah, I don't think phones would really work for Screenager. It's a slow song, but not a ballad.

At least you saw it

The Resistance was lacking in that lighter-friendly song. Exogenesis was the softest part of the regular tour. There were only occasional performances of Soldier's Poem and Unintended.

Well that was quite a bump

:LOL:

Do we think Sober will make a return with Chris's Drinking songs this tour? :LOL: That and Sunburn are the 2 Showbiz songs I need to hear!

Lol, why not

Sunburn

Unintended

New Born x2

Bliss x3

Space Dementia

Hyper Music

Plug In Baby x3

Citizen Erased x2

Micro Cuts

Screenager

Dark Shines

Feeling Good x3

Megalomania

Apocalypse Please

Time is Running Out x3

Sing For Absolution

Stockholm Syndrome x3

Hysteria x3 (with Interlude twice)

Blackout

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Ruled By Secrecy

Take a Bow x2

Starlight x3

Supermassive Black Hole x3

Map of the Problematique x2

Soldier's Poem

Invincible

Hoodoo

Knights of Cydonia x3

Uprising x2

Resistance x2

Undisclosed Desires x2

United States of Eurasia

Guiding Light

Unnatural Selection

MK Ultra

Exogenesis: Overture

Forced In (twice if you count the weird teddy bear video at Wembley 11th)

Nishe

Comebacks: Showbiz, Hyper Music, Apocalypse Please, Blackout, Assassin, City of Delusion

Please please please please

I'd love Citizen Erased to rotate with something like Stockholm or something...

Nono, Stockholm is not leaving any setlists

If I had to choose between the two for a gig I'll attend, Stockholm all the way.

Lol no you havent seen every song :LOL:

And I love SS too. Maybe CE could rotate with US or City Of Delusion. That would be awesome.

Lol no you havent seen every song :LOL:

And I love SS too. Maybe CE could rotate with US or City Of Delusion. That would be awesome.

I'm going to get in here before Dee does and say that this will never ever happen

I don't think I've ever actually posted in here, so as it's bumped, here goes, album tracks only - I'm not counting Nishe, etc...

Showbiz

:indiff:

Origin Of Symmetry

New Born x 1

Bliss x 1

Plug In Baby x 2

Citizen Erased x 1

Feeling Good x 2

Absolution

Time Is Running Out x 2

Stockholm Syndrome x 2

Interlude x 2

Hysteria x 2

Ruled By Secrecy x 1

Black Holes And Revelations

Take A Bow x 1

Starlight x 2

Supermassive Black Hole x 2

Map Of The Problematique x 2

Knight Of Cydonia x 2

The Resistance

Uprising x 2

Resistance x 2

Undisclosed Desires x 2

United States Of Eurasia x 2

Guiding Light x 2

Unnatural Selection x 2

MK Ultra x 2

Overture x 2

And that's that, although if I'm taking the thread title in its strictest sense, I heard the end of Guiding Light onwards of the first night at Wembley in 2010 from outside the stadium as I went to listen to the first night's set, but got there late, so I missed Neutron Star Collision and Butterflies And Hurricanes among others from my list. I heard I Belong To You and Soldier's Poem that way though I suppose. I find it hard to count Take A Bow from in the stadium because I was more focused on trying to see a damn thing that I couldn't pay much attention to the song itself, but I suppose I heard that from outside too so I shouldn't complain. That's my list anyway. Can't see myself seeing them live again realistically, but glad I got Bliss and Citizen Erased out of the way...

Edited by Bs

I'm going to get in here before Dee does and say that this will never ever happen

Obviously. Just saying it would be awesome.

I can see Hyper Music coming back though, and Blackout. Would love to see all the songs FabriPav posted though. I can kinda see Screenager making very rare appearances as Chris did say they thought it went down very well at R&L

Obviously. Just saying it would be awesome.

I can see Hyper Music coming back though, and Blackout. Would love to see all the songs FabriPav posted though. I can kinda see Screenager making very rare appearances as Chris did say they thought it went down very well at R&L

Out of those 3 I can only see Blackout returning. Shame they never played it last tour after they practiced it in tour rehearsals

If I had to choose between the two for a gig I'll attend, Stockholm all the way.

I love SS, but I've seen it 3 times, and never CE. :(

Except for the sound check in a corn field. That counts in my book, but still, I NEED to hear CE or Bliss live.

Out of those 3 I can only see Blackout returning. Shame they never played it last tour after they practiced it in tour rehearsals

Well TR tour setlists were generally a fail. Hoping these will be better!

Blackout would've fit well on TR tour, shame it wasn't played. There's a fair chance that it'll appear on this tour though, what with Absolution's anniversary and all.

Edited by Jobby

Here's mine

Showbiz

OoS

Absolution

BH&R

The Resistance

The 2nd Law

I think Hyper Music might return because of Chris' singing being prominent on new setlists, and because it turned awesome at R&L (and the band knows that)

Except for the sound check in a corn field. That counts in my book, but still, I NEED to hear CE or Bliss live.

I've never heard any muse song live :LOL: of course I'd have both, but if only one of them, let it be SS.

I think Hyper Music might return because of Chris' singing being prominent on new setlists, and because it turned awesome at R&L (and the band knows that)

I was at Leeds but honestly can't remember any of the OoS (rare live) stuff because I was a real Muse newbie thenand didn't really know those tracks :$. Now I am so cross with myself for not listening properly. To top it off I turned over yesterday to a Sky music channel to hear the last note of Hyper Music :mad:

I've seen both but only at Reading which isn't as satisfying in some respects :(

I was very pleased with myself when heard Cave though!

I heard a band cover Time Is Running Out once, does that count? :supersad:

It was shit.

Every band seems to cover this, and always really badly.

Here's mine

Showbiz

OoS

Absolution

BH&R

The Resistance

The 2nd Law

Never been to a Muse gig? :(

And yes, I can see Hyper Music returning.

Never been to a Muse gig? :(

And yes, I can see Hyper Music returning.

:'(

At least I'll do 2 this winter and from 2 to 4 next summer :awesome: