How early do you think we should set up camp?

EARLY. Um...10. :awesome:

Narp? :erm::$:LOL:

Means no. lol

I say we all have a reunion ... ;)

:awesome::joker:

+1

Good news, and bad news.

Good news: Juliette and the Licks have broken up!!

and the Bad news: ...Juliette formed a new fucking band!

:noey:

:awesome:

:vomit:

heheh that's later than what I was expecting you to say. Still good, gives us extra time to sleep after the previous night of PAR-TEE-EENG. :D

I'm all for going earlier! :awesome: But YES. We'll just plan for hangover remedies.

Hokay. Let's plan. *squee* I'll be flying in on Friday. What's your schedule like that day? I messaged Tasha to ask if she's already booked a place to stay. I hope not. We all need to room together, though, she's arriving on Saturday.

I'm all for going earlier! :awesome: But YES. We'll just plan for hangover remedies.

Hokay. Let's plan. *squee* I'll be flying in on Friday. What's your schedule like that day? I messaged Tasha to ask if she's already booked a place to stay. I hope not. We all need to room together, though, she's arriving on Saturday.

I'm free after 11:30 am on Friday. If I need to get off earlier, it's no problem cos Fridays are lame class blow-off days anyways. :D :D :D

We should, I reckon it might need be in Scottsdale cos the hotels in Tempe are quite expensive, maybe. We may need to take a taxi if we plan to party on Friday. I can pick you up from the airport, and drive to/from the venue on Saturday. I don't get many hangovers. The only "hangover" I get is a slight, but ignorable pressure in my head. I don't ever feel like shit cos I know how to handle myself. :LOL: There are quite a few clubs in Scottsdale, or we could just go bar-hopping on Mill Ave. (the busy street I drove you down during our singing of Micro Cuts and KoC). It's also very close to the venue, it's across the big bridge. I'll probably bring a flask like I do sometimes if we're pressed for money and don't want to spend much on overpriced drinks. :LOL:

ZOMGZ :D

http://www.downtowntempe.com/LH-Dining.aspx

Throughout the subtitles there are different bars listed, not all of them are listed just under bar/grill. I do need to take you to Gordon Biersch, their beer is ace. They brew it right there.

After looking up hotels in Tempe, they aren't too bad if the cost is going to be split 3 or four ways. But I feel if we get a hotel north of the Tempe bridge rather than south, it may be easier to commute since we are avoiding all the traffic in the south.

Or we could probably find a hotel that's close to the light rail, that may be easier. But ultimately I would prefer something that's cheaper as opposed to luxurious since we probably won't be spending much time in our rooms. :LOL:

The "rude merch guy" tag always makes me laugh. Hehe.

I'm free after 11:30 am on Friday. If I need to get off earlier, it's no problem cos Fridays are lame class blow-off days anyways. :D :D :D

We should, I reckon it might need be in Scottsdale cos the hotels in Tempe are quite expensive, maybe. We may need to take a taxi if we plan to party on Friday. I can pick you up from the airport, and drive to/from the venue on Saturday. I don't get many hangovers. The only "hangover" I get is a slight, but ignorable pressure in my head. I don't ever feel like shit cos I know how to handle myself. :LOL: There are quite a few clubs in Scottsdale, or we could just go bar-hopping on Mill Ave. (the busy street I drove you down during our singing of Micro Cuts and KoC). It's also very close to the venue, it's across the big bridge. I'll probably bring a flask like I do sometimes if we're pressed for money and don't want to spend much on overpriced drinks. :LOL:

ZOMGZ :D

http://www.downtowntempe.com/LH-Dining.aspx

Throughout the subtitles there are different bars listed, not all of them are listed just under bar/grill. I do need to take you to Gordon Biersch, their beer is ace. They brew it right there.

After looking up hotels in Tempe, they aren't too bad if the cost is going to be split 3 or four ways. But I feel if we get a hotel north of the Tempe bridge rather than south, it may be easier to commute since we are avoiding all the traffic in the south.

Or we could probably find a hotel that's close to the light rail, that may be easier. But ultimately I would prefer something that's cheaper as opposed to luxurious since we probably won't be spending much time in our rooms. :LOL:

Is the late afternoon - evening good? Bleh. We'll see. Thanks SOOOOOOO much for offering rides and such! I'll have to buy you a drink. I was gonna do that anyway. Two drinks then. YAY.

Whatever you think is good is fine with me. I was looking them up earlier but it was hard to see which were closest to the venue. So, hotel for two nights? We'll just have to pay two ways for the first night and then if Tasha and whoever stays with us, we can all split.

I'll be good if I just drink water and eat! No hangover there. :D Yessssss! That street was awesome. We made it even more awesome cause we were serenading people with our lovely singing. :D We'll need to do that again. Not only with Muse but with...you know who. :awesome:

That weekend will be probably the best of 09.

The "rude merch guy" tag always makes me laugh. Hehe.

Is the late afternoon - evening good? Bleh. We'll see. Thanks SOOOOOOO much for offering rides and such! I'll have to buy you a drink. I was gonna do that anyway. Two drinks then. YAY.

Whatever you think is good is fine with me. I was looking them up earlier but it was hard to see which were closest to the venue. So, hotel for two nights? We'll just have to pay two ways for the first night and then if Tasha and whoever stays with us, we can all split.

I'll be good if I just drink water and eat! No hangover there. :D Yessssss! That street was awesome. We made it even more awesome cause we were serenading people with our lovely singing. :D We'll need to do that again. Not only with Muse but with...you know who. :awesome:

That weekend will be probably the best of 09.

In terms of convenience and close proximity to the venue and street, I think this may be the better option.

Quality Suites Tempe

1635 North Scottsdale Road

Tempe, AZ 85281

Subtotal 2 Queen beds + 2 person sofabed room is $152 for two nights, about $76

or

subtotal 1 king bed + 2 person sofabed room is $120 for two nights about $60 per night

depends if you're comfortable sharing a bed or not. :LOL:

In terms of convenience and close proximity to the venue and street, I think this may be the better option.

Quality Suites Tempe

1635 North Scottsdale Road

Tempe, AZ 85281

Subtotal 2 Queen beds + 2 person sofabed room is $152 for two nights, about $76

or

subtotal 1 king bed + 2 person sofabed room is $120 for two nights about $60 per night

depends if you're comfortable sharing a bed or not. :LOL:

Yah! That'll do. I'm not picky at all. Whatever is convenient for you, really. :D

If only Franz would go back to our hotel and party. *sigh* Dude, seriously, if we give them a bottle of tequila, they may love us more than anyone there. They'll probably recognize Tasha. She's met them sooo many times. Lucky slag. I love her. We've always dreamed about meeting them together. lol

Yah! That'll do. I'm not picky at all. Whatever is convenient for you, really. :D

If only Franz would go back to our hotel and party. *sigh* Dude, seriously, if we give them a bottle of tequila, they may love us more than anyone there. They'll probably recognize Tasha. She's met them sooo many times. Lucky slag. I love her. We've always dreamed about meeting them together. lol

I think this hotel is most convenient because it's north of the freeway/bridge, so there's significantly less traffic cos we won't have to deal with uni traffic, and it doesn't look too much like a slum. Being by the freeway is a plus so it's very easy to drive to after picking you up.

Haha the bottle of tequila I had in mind costs $60, if we split it three or four ways (if Lisa does come and wants to jump in) it would average about $20-15 respectively, which is like buying a regular bottle of Sauza or Jose tequila, except I hear this tequila is the shiz. If it's too much, we can always shop around Bevmo looking for fun things to give them. :LOL:

I hope we get there early enough to have them pull in, come out and talk to us. If they are that deeply touched, maybe they might invite us backstage. :LOL:

I think this hotel is most convenient because it's north of the freeway/bridge, so there's significantly less traffic cos we won't have to deal with uni traffic, and it doesn't look too much like a slum. Being by the freeway is a plus so it's very easy to drive to after picking you up.

Haha the bottle of tequila I had in mind costs $60, if we split it three or four ways (if Lisa does come and wants to jump in) it would average about $20-15 respectively, which is like buying a regular bottle of Sauza or Jose tequila, except I hear this tequila is the shiz. If it's too much, we can always shop around Bevmo looking for fun things to give them. :LOL:

I hope we get there early enough to have them pull in, come out and talk to us. If they are that deeply touched, maybe they might invite us backstage. :LOL:

I'm in for sure on going to Arizona, I bought my tickets already. My friend Hobo is coming with me, some other broad is coming too I think. You think it would be a good idea to stay in the same hotel? I don't want to intrude on your plans though. :$

If you need ideas for on what kind of booze to buy, let me know. I say you give them Stroh 80, the 160 proof rum.

Don't forget, I can get the BevMo employee discount.

I'm in for sure on going to Arizona, I bought my tickets already. My friend Hobo is coming with me, some other broad is coming too I think. You think it would be a good idea to stay in the same hotel? I don't want to intrude on your plans though. :$

If you need ideas for on what kind of booze to buy, let me know. I say you give them Stroh 80, the 160 proof rum.

I don't feel that you are intruding in any plans, you can stay in the same hotel, I think that might be convenient if we have a late-night party. My car can only fit four people including myself, I will gladly pick you guys up from the airport if you like. We may need to take multiple taxis, I'm pretty sure some cab companies have mini vans and we may all fit in it.

When do you plan on arriving?

I don't feel that you are intruding in any plans, you can stay in the same hotel, I think that might be convenient if we have a late-night party. My car can only fit four people including myself, I will gladly pick you guys up from the airport if you like. We may need to take multiple taxis, I'm pretty sure some cab companies have mini vans and we may all fit in it.

For sure we all need to stay in the same hotel. Oh yeah, I have a flask, too. BAY-beh. lol Imagine us all drunk in a taxi van. That would be beyond amazing.

I see a flight that lands at 6:05pm on Friday. Yay/nay/yay?

Dude...Franz...no...yes...omfg...

If you don't have the room we can take a cab, it's no problem for us. We were thinking of renting a car, but we're not familiar with the area.

We are going to be there on Friday and leaving on Sunday, we are probably going to be getting a flight that leaves in the afternoon. I think our flight is supposed to be at 12:45 or something.

If you don't have the room we can take a cab, it's no problem for us. We were thinking of renting a car, but we're not familiar with the area.

We are going to be there on Friday and leaving on Sunday, we are probably going to be getting a flight that leaves in the afternoon. I think our flight is supposed to be at 12:45 or something.

Meh, I would probably advise against renting a car if you're only going to stay for a little bit without knowledge of the area. We're going to stay in the same area Friday and Saturday, it would be a lot cheaper for cab, but depending on when Aurora gets in, I'd be more than happy to pick you up from the airport. :) Just give me $5 or buy me a drink to cover gas if we do that. :LOL:

Meh, I would probably advise against renting a car if you're only going to stay for a little bit without knowledge of the area. We're going to stay in the same area Friday and Saturday, it would be a lot cheaper for cab, but depending on when Aurora gets in, I'd be more than happy to pick you up from the airport. :) Just give me $5 or buy me a drink to cover gas if we do that. :LOL:

I think we just decided on taking a cab everywhere, I'll make sure to keep some cash on me for the cab rides. Just make sure we get to go to a good bar and I will buy the first round.

I think we just decided on taking a cab everywhere, I'll make sure to keep some cash on me for the cab rides. Just make sure we get to go to a good bar and I will buy the first round.

We're probably going to go to Mill Ave on Friday night, there are tons of bars/restaurants with different "styles".

Mill Ave bars or/restaurants with big bars

Bison Witches

Gordon Biersch

The Big Bang

The Library

The Tavern

College Dropouts

Hooters

Macayos

Margarita Rocks

Rula Bula Irish pub

Caffe Boa

Fat Tuesday

The Sail Inn

Oh my God, bars and more bars. Is Fat Tuesday like the ones they have in Vegas? If it is the same place, they make some kick ass 190 Octane's and 151 Hurricanes and some red bourbon drink, that made me want to ride the roller coaster at New York, New York.

I have...but when I was 12-ish. I don't count. lol

What bars play they best moosic?

The bars that have live music don't have the best bands, there's also one with dueling pianos and the pianists are pretty good i hear, but i haven't been in any of the music bars cos I'm more concerned with ace drinks. :LOL:

Archived