lol when US dates are announced....party in AZ! :party:

Fook yeah. :awesome:

When the UK/Europe dates were announced I actually called my dad at work because I got excited... even though I know I can't go to any of the shows there. Then I was saying how I couldn't wait for them to announce their North American dates. He asked me if I have any friends that I'd be going with and I was like, "Not from here... Muse have a rather large online community and there are Muser meets all across the world, and I've already been in touch with a group of people who are all going to Arizona..." He was like, "Oh, cool (or something along those lines)." :LOL:

sooo, Mesa buddies...

Did anybody get reasonable video from Mesa, other than what i can find on youtube?

Would be great to remember it by!

I'm sure somebody caught quite a lot of it...

Thanks!

Next AZ gig, I reckon we'll all fix that problem. :LOL:

• 4 weeks later...
My gosh!

I'm happy the thread LIVES :happy:

How has everyone been?

It's been ages since i have logged on here! :$

I'm stoked for the new cd as well as the US tour!

Long live the thread!

I'm ok thanks, hope everybody else is!

How're you?:)

Are you going to any of the Muse/U2 dates..... or wait to see what else happens?

Wouldn't it be nice though.... a great little gig in an odd little town, that didn't even sell out, by 500 tickets!!

hmmm, familiar? Mesa?? :LOL:

Still wish i could find some decent audio from Mesa, although there is quite a bit of footage on youtube.

:)

Long live the thread!

Are you going to any of the Muse/U2 dates..... or wait to see what else happens?

Wouldn't it be nice though.... a great little gig in an odd little town, that didn't even sell out, by 500 tickets!!

Still wish i could find some decent audio from Mesa, although there is quite a bit of footage on youtube.

I'm stoked for whenever the next AZ gig is because we are all certain to get some great audio/video. Some people should be in charge of video and some should be in charge of audio. Thank goodness Muse isn't playing with U2 in AZ, because I do NOT want to shell out $$$ to feed Bono's ego.

Hello all! I thought I would drop in and say hi since I noticed this was kind of the "arizona" thread. and I happen to be from Arizona. so Hi. :$

Oh heyyyy, we have the longest running NA gig thread, and we will have to retire it the day that Muse schedules a date in AZ.

I'm stoked for whenever the next AZ gig is because we are all certain to get some great audio/video. Some people should be in charge of video and some should be in charge of audio. Thank goodness Muse isn't playing with U2 in AZ, because I do NOT want to shell out $$$ to feed Bono's ego.

Oh heyyyy, we have the longest running NA gig thread, and we will have to retire it the day that Muse schedules a date in AZ.

Yeah I'm really eager to get some dates for US. I know it won't happen for a while but I SO hope they have an AZ date in there. They've come to AZ on all tours except Showbiz if I remember correctly. Right?

Yeah I'm really eager to get some dates for US. I know it won't happen for a while but I SO hope they have an AZ date in there. They've come to AZ on all tours except Showbiz if I remember correctly. Right?

Not sure, I haven't lived in AZ long enough to know. I've been to so many European Muse gigs that actually the last time they played (this show, this thread), was the first time I had ever seen them in America.

Haha!!

Me either!

Long live the thread!

Hey Brian!

I'm doing well ... same 'ol same 'ol

Work and signed up for some classes.

No i will not catch Muse with U2 because i'm not paying all that money to see U2 because i do not like them. And yes i would love for Musey to play at Mesa Amp again. Its about time we all got together again!! :)

Aurora and I plan on getting there at 8am on the dot. We will have camp set up with everything we could possibly need. If there are twilighters waiting, 1) we will alienate them, and 2) we will kick their asses. Stephenie Meyer is the queen bee, so we need to eliminate the queen and that will eliminate the swarm. :chuckle:

lol jk

Yeah, bay-beh! :awesome: We'll get there even earlier if we have to!

I'll constantly query the venue box office to regulate the pace of the ticket sales. If tickets are selling faster than normal (i.e. sells out before the scheduled date or has less than 200 tickets available the night before the concert), then we get there earlier. If there are more than 300 tickets available by the morning of the concert, then we can afford to take a little longer.

• 4 weeks later...
please don't die, Mesa.

Think of all the fun we had.

How good was Sunburn?

Oh and that New Born :happy:

How many tickets were sold guys? I seem to remember there being about 500 unsold, i think.

aye, that was true. There were only about 1100 people there.

Archived