Openers Announced for Scandinavia

KirkBot

21a2aaca-fc3a-42a9-8cb2-92f45dd64fb4.jpgWe're pleased to confirm the full line-ups for Muse's forthcoming dates in Finland and Norway. In Finland, Manna will appear before White Lies while in Norway, Magnet will open the show.

Full line-ups are therefore as follows:

19.07.10 KAISANIEMI PARK, HELSINKI, FINLAND

Muse

White Lies

Manna

23.07.10 BERGENHUS FESTNING, BERGEN, NORWAY

Muse

White Lies

Magnet

To check out these two artists, click on their images below.

manna.jpgmagnet.jpg

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/686/openers-announced-for-scandinavia/

Lol, these "Scandinavia" threads always get like 0 replies. This board needs more Scandinavians. Anyway, I shall reply..

Brilliant! I think I have heard the name Magnet before, sounds familiar. Can't wait!

At least the lack of Finns (though Kirkbot will never learn that we're not part of Scandinavia...) is probably due to the fact that we've known both our supports for a while already :LOL: and we've discussed it in our own threads :yesey: so this isn't really news for us.

But on topic, I don't really like Manna based on the couple of songs I listened to on her Myspace...

At least the lack of Finns (though Kirkbot will never learn that we're not part of Scandinavia...) is probably due to the fact that we've known both our supports for a while already :LOL: and we've discussed it in our own threads :yesey: so this isn't really news for us.

But on topic, I don't really like Manna based on the couple of songs I listened to on her Myspace...

Haha.. Most people aren't that smart. They think all Nordic countries are Scandinavia. When it's really only Denmark, Norway and Sweden. As a Scandinavian, it's a big pet peeve of mine. Haha, yeah... I don't care about Magnet either. Actually, I don't care about support acts. The one we got in Oslo was horrible.But I'm kind of looking forward to White Lies!

I think it's a little too much with two support acts though. White Lies would have been enough. I don't care about Magnet, whoever that guy is.

Archived