Wolfmother anyone? :awesome:

I saw them at the start of the year with ACDC but they sounded terrible and I would love to hear them again live to see if they can redeem themselves. :)

Ooh yeah Wolfmother would be ace.

Ian Kenny is the best singer after Matt Bellamy. and an amazing frontman... just sayin'.

hahahhahahaha nup fuck off right now georgia. i love your life if vool or birds supported. you've totally gotten to love them heaps more lately, hey? leeeegend! :D

Agreeeeeeed.

Haha I'd love my life too :p seriously hope they do.

oh yeeeah, started to get into vool around Big Day Out. and BoT not long after. <3 also you and Dugald's constant talk about Kenny helped :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...
Karnivool and Birds of Tokyo can be ruled out now, Karnivool say they are going to be doing a UK tour in december.

Oh well, the hope was fun while it lasted.

Still hoping for The Temper Trap or someone not god awful.

Be a waste of money if there only is one support, hopefully it isn't temper trap, they are kinda boring live.

It's rather silly to expect two support acts when the European and US arena tours only had one per gig.

Karnivool and Birds of Tokyo can be ruled out now, Karnivool say they are going to be doing a UK tour in december.

When I found this out, for some reason it took me so long to realise that Karnivool being in the UK meant that BoT wouldn't be able to support Muse :rolleyes:

Would've been amazing but oh wellll.

Dead Letter Circus would be nice but I don't think they're going to.

It's rather silly to expect two support acts when the European and US arena tours only had one per gig.

Yes, but they are paying less than we are, US paid up to $65-70AUD for a ticket. European gigs such as this one: http://www.musewiki.org/Milan_Stadio_Giuseppe_Meazza_2010_%28gig%29 have 3 support acts and are paying $90AUD for a ticket. Since we are paying $130, which is almost double than what US fans are paying, I think it is reasonable to expect 2+ support bands.

When I found this out, for some reason it took me so long to realise that Karnivool being in the UK meant that BoT wouldn't be able to support Muse :rolleyes:

Dead Letter Circus would be nice but I don't think they're going to.

They could have a hologram of kenny

Same here, haha. DAMN KENNY!

Be a waste of money if there only is one support, hopefully it isn't temper trap, they are kinda boring live.

Slightly boring awesome band support >>> Shitty band support.

Yes, but they are paying less than we are, US paid up to $65-70AUD for a ticket. European gigs such as this one: http://www.musewiki.org/Milan_Stadio_Giuseppe_Meazza_2010_%28gig%29 have 3 support acts and are paying $90AUD for a ticket. Since we are paying $130, which is almost double than what US fans are paying, I think it is reasonable to expect 2+ support bands.

Everything is ridiculously overpriced here. Surely you would have realised that by now?

Although it would be nice, we won't be getting more than one support act.

kenny hologram :)

Same here, haha. DAMN KENNY!

Slightly boring awesome band support >>> Shitty band support.

Yer good point....muse is muse though...worth it even if it is overpriced and only one support.

Everything is ridiculously overpriced here. Surely you would have realised that by now?

Although it would be nice, we won't be getting more than one support act.

I'm not an idiot Lih.

Archived