Maybe to you. I know I wouldn't mind a Back in Black cover at all, although as long as it doesn't take out Unnatural Selection or Bliss or Mk Ultra or something.

It'd probably replace SS, New Born, MK Ultra, or whatever rarity we might have gotten.

You mean exactly like it did at BDO?

Yeah, well I'm hoping it doesn't.

It'd probably replace SS, New Born, MK Ultra, or whatever rarity we might have gotten.

Yeah, that's the only downside. I've already seen ACDC in concert and would rather see my favourite Muse songs over a cover of a song I've already seen live.

Yes and I have been saying this the whole time (in other threads). Jet don't finish up with Powderfinger till November, so I highly doubt they'll be on tour again for a while. Well I'm hoping any way.:LOL:

Hah yeah that would be great if they decided to have a break or something :LOL:

Yeah, when I saw them in Melbourne, BiB replaced SS. Which I wasn't too happy about since SS is one of my favourite Muse songs, but I figured I'd see it again at pretty much every Muse gig I ever go to, whereas I wouldn't see BiB again.

If Jet supports and theres a BiB/any AC/DC collab again... :fear: Seeing it once is enough for me. Especially since it replaces one of the best songs from the setlist.

• 2 weeks later...

I heard Dead Letter Circus might be supporting them and/or Temper Trap? Which'd be cool. If I have to see Nic-douchebag-Cester one more time this year - I'll be shitty. I'm already seeing Jet with Powderfinger in September, probably be the fourth time I've seen them live..once is enough. I think the Back in Black thing was a once-off thing for the BDO...it won't be as cool (if it was before) if they just chucked it in their set...wastes enough time.

Temper Trap or White Lies plx.

• 2 weeks later...
Temper Trap, Passion Pit or Children Collide PLEASE! :awesome:

I doubt it will be Passion Pit, they've already been here for BDO and are coming out again for Splendour, doubt they'd come out a third time this year.

I'll be seeing Children Collide at Fat As Butter:dance:

I heard Dead Letter Circus might be supporting them and/or Temper Trap? Which'd be cool. If I have to see Nic-douchebag-Cester one more time this year - I'll be shitty. I'm already seeing Jet with Powderfinger in September, probably be the fourth time I've seen them live..once is enough. I think the Back in Black thing was a once-off thing for the BDO...it won't be as cool (if it was before) if they just chucked it in their set...wastes enough time.

This would also be acceptable.

They so need to get Karnivool on tour with them.

Jesus christ I would crap myself in happiness but The Vool is probably too hxc for the more twilighty musers.

I just read in another thread that Metric is rumoured? Jesus, I would be so happy.

<3

and everyone hates jet waaaay too much. :LOL: i actually sorta like them but yeah. :p fuck all your lives if they for some reason played bib instead of a classic ahaha :stunned::fear:

This would also be acceptable.

you so win at life and i love you.

KARNIVOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not jet pls guys

Temper Trap would be sweet, or Art vs Science, or Mew..... what?

You heard me! MEW!

AGREED. i'm not even sure if i will be going to one in australia yet, but i'm gonna try. and if Karnivool supported I would fucking die of way too much happiness! :awesome::\mm/:

or the brrrrilliant birds of tokyo if vool is too :\mm/: as someone suggested.

Jesus christ I would crap myself in happiness but The Vool is probably too hxc for the more twilighty musers.

I just read in another thread that Metric is rumoured? Jesus, I would be so happy.

I posted that other thread - And my source is from the crappest music show in the world, Hit List TV on Channel 10. They said something about Metric touring with Muse and then proceeded to play "Eclipse - All Yours".

Metric's website has them touring with Muse in October & November in America - Maybe Hit List TV was referring to the American leg, but even so I'm hoping Metric continue on to play in OZ in December!

But if not Metric - I hope Temper Trap or Birds of Tokyo!!... Seen Jet 4 times, well & truly over them!

;)KARNIVOOL!! That would be awesome. I did see them at the BDO, but I didn't know them or their songs well, which I immensely regret.

Birds of Tokyo would also rock.

And who cares if the Vool are too :\mm/: , it makes up for the lack of it in Muse's set. :p

ACER air band??

They're amazing ;) pure skillz.

Birds would definitely go down well, I reckon. :D

;)KARNIVOOL!! That would be awesome. I did see them at the BDO, but I didn't know them or their songs well, which I immensely regret.

And who cares if the Vool are too :\mm/: , it makes up for the lack of it in Muse's set. :p

Karnivool or Birds would be the best thing ever. I doubt Karnivool, not mainstream enough, but yeah Birds would be excellent. Aw man seriously two of my favourite bands, four times in one week.. :awesome:

Agreed, then I saw them at a gig in July...mind = blown.

Birds is probably the more mainstream, sensible choice though.

Not jet pls guys

Temper Trap would be sweet, or Art vs Science, or Mew..... what?

You heard me! MEW!

Yes, Karnivool. Yes, no Jet. Yes, Temper Trap. FUCK OFF Art vs Science. No, Mew.

Matchbox 20????????????????? Probably not

wild guess metric

MB20 Definitely not :noey: I hope Metric support, that would make me so happy :D

Birds would definitely go down well, I reckon. :D

+1

Ian Kenny is the best singer after Matt Bellamy. and an amazing frontman... just sayin'.

hahahahhahah! yep you said it. ;) nah i just saw them in france. Citizen was played though, so i can't complain about a lack of :\mm/::musesign:

ace picture in your sig

They're amazing ;) pure skillz.

Karnivool or Birds would be the best thing ever. I doubt Karnivool, not mainstream enough, but yeah Birds would be excellent. Aw man seriously two of my favourite bands, four times in one week.. :awesome:

hahahhahahaha nup fuck off right now georgia. i love your life if vool or birds supported. you've totally gotten to love them heaps more lately, hey? leeeegend! :D

Yes, Karnivool. Yes, no Jet. Yes, Temper Trap. FUCK OFF Art vs Science. No, Mew.

MB20 Definitely not :noey: I hope Metric support, that would make me so happy :D

+1

hhahahahhahah :LOL:

win.

but what's wrong with art vs?

Archived