But aren't JET supporting Powderfinger on the Sunset tour?

Yes and I have been saying this the whole time (in other threads). Jet don't finish up with Powderfinger till November, so I highly doubt they'll be on tour again for a while. Well I'm hoping any way.:LOL:

Yes and I have been saying this the whole time (in other threads). Jet don't finish up with Powderfinger till November, so I highly doubt they'll be on tour again for a while. Well I'm hoping any way.:LOL:

Yes but the last Powderfinger show is on the 13 of November which is almost a whole month before Muse. Plus Muse are only doing 7 shows, so its not like its a massive effort just to do another 7 shows.

I'm sorry but why the HELL are people throwing up all big Aussie bands (by big I mean big by our standards) - don't they usually go for smaller bands/ lesser known acts. I would love it to be TLE or Eskimo Joe and I admit the only reason i wouldn't want Jet is because they'd then play Back in Black. :noey:

I actually liked the Checks too. Thought they were pretty cool.

I'm sorry but why the HELL are people throwing up all big Aussie bands (by big I mean big by our standards) - don't they usually go for smaller bands/ lesser known acts. I would love it to be TLE or Eskimo Joe and I admit the only reason i wouldn't want Jet is because they'd then play Back in Black. :noey:

I actually liked the Checks too. Thought they were pretty cool.

Jonathan Boulet then? He's not big, but has some amazing songs. And could I even go as far as to suggest Art vs. Science?

They're supporting Powderfinger. Plus, Muse are very good friends with Nic, the lead singer, so it's very likely it will be Jet.

Thanks, maybe Muse and Nic will play another AC/DC cover? I'm trying to be optimistic.

Archived