Muse in Rock & Folk Magazine in France (June 2010) - English Translation

Natalia

I believe this interview came at the right time.

+1 - thank you Natalia. I always enjoyed your blog. And Val, you've probably done a better job than me on translation ;) ThankU!

Good to read so many interviews with Chris right now. Am I the only one thinking it's so weird to tatoo some Muse stuffs? Maybe an artwork, but names and lyrics?!

Am I the only one thinking it's so weird to tatoo some Muse stuffs? Maybe an artwork, but names and lyrics?!

Very weird! Yes!

*looks at Muse tattoo on wrist which I had done in 2008* :D:LOL::LOL:

Very weird! Yes!

*looks at Muse tattoo on wrist which I had done in 2008* :D:LOL::LOL:

Really!!! Ohhhhhhh! You have to show me next time we meet. Maybe at Wembley? I don't know, tattoos are probably a bit to extrem for me. But I reckon some are really beautiful.

Really!!! Ohhhhhhh! You have to show me next time we meet. Maybe at Wembley? I don't know, tattoos are probably a bit to extrem for me. But I reckon some are really beautiful.

Mine is more bold than beautiful!:LOL::LOL: I've got the Muse logo :)

What a great interview! Thanks to Valerie and Nat! :D

I loved this bit:

Matt: I’m always surprised when I meet fans who have tattooed Muse name or our names. Every time I think to myself that we’ll never be able to split the band. It brings a kind of responsibility. There is a strong link with our fans and that’s why we’ll never split up after a fight, a bad mood or because one of us would become a junky, because the link is too strong and we have to keep it up. This responsibility is something that keeps us sane, that protects us as well.

:happy:

And it seems like Chris must peruse the messageboard more than the others. He's mentioned it at least twice in interviews recently. :shifty:

Thank you so much for posting :) this article is really awesome :)

Also big thanx to Valerie for translation :)

Love Muse even more now :)

I've been planning to get the same tattoo for six months or so now, but still cannot decide :p

It is rather bold indeed;)

THANKS THANKS THANKS

Valerie, you're awesome!!! :party:

Space Dementia is my favourite song too!! So excited!! They played it in Guadalajara 2 years ago and it was the most amazing thing ever... :rolleyes:

This interview is very nice, I liked that they focused on the good things :D

I've been planning to get the same tattoo for six months or so now, but still cannot decide :p

It is rather bold indeed;)

Hardest part is deciding which way up to have it!:LOL::LOL:

You can have it so it's the right way up as you look down your arm to your wrist at it or when you're raising your arms at a gig but then it's the wrong way up for other people looking at it (and they do, especially when I'm holding out money in a shop or shaking someone's hand, it's often commented on!)!

I chose to have it so it's the wrong way up when I look down at it but is the right way up for anyone else looking at it.

Did i ever reply in this thread? If not, thanks to Valerie and Natalia for the article and translation :)

Doesn't intimate also mean small venues? That means only about 1/4 of those who wants to go to the gig gets ticket:(.

They'd have to play more nights or gigs in more places....

I've been thinking about a Muse tattoo but I don't want it to be too obvious. People already think I'm a crazy fan, they'd probably write me off if I got a tattoo :LOL:

I'm thinking something more subtle that a fellow Muser would recognise but the general public wouldn't.

Thus is a great interview! At the beginning, the tone of the piece was a little condescending but the interview itself is great. Thanks for translating it out for us :D

I can't imagine getting a Muse related tattoo but I wanted to get one if those 'Keep calm and carry on' posters but only instead of 'carry on' I wanted something Muse related but I can't think of anything :unsure:

Hardest part is deciding which way up to have it!:LOL::LOL:

You can have it so it's the right way up as you look down your arm to your wrist at it or when you're raising your arms at a gig but then it's the wrong way up for other people looking at it (and they do, especially when I'm holding out money in a shop or shaking someone's hand, it's often commented on!)!

I chose to have it so it's the wrong way up when I look down at it but is the right way up for anyone else looking at it.

You are so right! That's exactly what I've been thinking about this whole time:-P And will probably have ít finally done the way you have it:-) I've already set the date like 2 or 3 months ago and was still not sure,but the closer the date the more I want it,so will probably have it done:-D

Ps. Have you posted its pic somwhere,so I could have a look? :-D

Archived