First comment - are they calling our lovely Matt a dweeb!? :fear::LOL:

Poor Dom. I hope Glastonbury turns out okay for him.

I did suspect that Chris had an alcohol problem from what he's said before. I'm glad that he's managed to overcome it, but I understand that it's still hard for him. It does explain why Chris doesn't always seem to be around with the other guys, such as at Matt's birthday do. I did wonder about that.

That's a good article, quite insightful.

PS I do hope Matt is careful. :stunned: It doesn't sound very careful, losing himself in LA and stuff. :stunned:

In that 2nd photo Matt and Chris look like they're prison guards and Dom's a prisoner in a little box. No idea why I thought that...

It is a very personal life-heavy article though... quite well written though.

Never knew Chris had alcohol-related trouble... that sounded terrible and its good for him he's managed to rise above it.

Matt meanwhile... yeah. I think its an understatement to say he's lost his marbles. If it produces a glorious 6th album in 2 years, then what's the problem? The TV suit sounds interesting... being Kate Hudson's manbitch, probably less so.

Still, if it means we have a happier Matt on stage then that can only be a good thing.

Thanks for this posting this:). Great article, learnt more about them in this than all there other interviews together. :( Chris, I guess he is coming out the other side of his alcohol addiction now though, which is good, probably why he felt he could open up about it.

Hope Dom has a good experience going back to Glasto, I'm sure it will be very emotional for him.:(

As for Matt, I think people should cut him some slack, he's come out of a long term relationship and he is just letting off steam, let him have his fun with booze, smoking and women :rolleyes:, I'm sure its only a temporary state.

Nice interview, I haven't read any for ages, so that was really interesting.

Dom talking about his Dad made me well up a bit. :(

“I’m thinking of doing a six-month blow-out in LA. It seems like the right time to lose the plot and embarrass myself'

:LOL: Oh how I'd love to see that.

This arcticle was just awesome. I mean in both ways::LOL: and :'(

But it also made me doubt Matt being a human being...I mean we alwasy knew he was and is something very special but this article....well! The way he talks and behaves sometimes, never being personal and hardly sharing any feelings (not the same with Dom and Chris).

What Dom said about Glasto and his dad was what I expected. I mean nobody would've thought that Dom would party his ass off...

And Chris' drinking problem...well I always had a suspicion that he had one. Especially when his first kid was born at this early stage of their carrier. But I'm happy and glad now he has finally managed to control it!

So all in all this article made me love Chris even more (even though it's hard to imagine :p) it's made me be proud of Dom for being able to play Glasto :) and for Matt..well. yeah.. I'm not sure he's human :eek:

With that said, Matt is human and he just got out of a long term relationship. He's probably going through a bit of self discovery, which includes guilt-free partying and jet setting. I have to say, when my 6 year relationship fizzled, I did a lot of the same. Sometimes you just have to get it all out of your system! But eventually, you find your way back to the things that matter most to you.

This. Give the guy a fucking break. Apply the GL lyrics to the situation. He's starting over and trying to find in niche again in the world. Hopefully he won't crash and burn too badly.

But it also made me doubt Matt being a human being...I mean we alwasy knew he was and is something very special but this article....well! The way he talks and behaves sometimes, never being personal and hardly sharing any feelings (not the same with Dom and Chris).

So all in all this article made me love Chris even more (even though it's hard to imagine :p) it's made me be proud of Dom for being able to play Glasto :)and for Matt..well. yeah.. I'm not sure he's human :eek:

Eh? :wtf:

I'm not angry, just a tad dissapointed. I'll just read the article on here

Just ask if they have it in a newsagents, they may have some left over. I've managed to get previous days newspapers before from my local newsagents and they gave them to me for free.

What the frig is this "TV suit" all about?? :erm:

Are there any photos available?

this interview was made just after coachella, right?

so maybe the suit he's talking about it's the one he has during take a bow?

when the interview was done there was probably anything definite about the stage and his suits... :erm:

this interview was made just after coachella, right?

so maybe the suit he's talking about it's the one he has during take a bow?

when the interview was done there was probably anything definite about the stage and his suits... :erm:

I've been so out of the loop recently I don't even know what he wears during TAB :LOL:

I saw some sort of LED thing he was wearing, was that it?

Archived