Wow, that's one heck of an article! I didn't realise Chris had been through so much with alcoholism, he seems so 'together' and the most down to earth member of the band. I'm glad he seems to have got it under control now.

I want to see Matt's TV suit! He's had a light up suit but not a TV one. Wonder when it's gonna turn up? Maybe at Glasto.

Didn't know Dom lived in the South of France either. Lucky beggar!

Thanks for posting, it was a fascinating read! :D The photos were nice too.

Dunno why, but despite all of the funny parts (that first paragraph had me loling) this interview just made me kind of sad.

Dom and Chris need hugs, and Matt needs a kick in the arse.

:yesey:

i think overall this was a great article. so many props to chris :chris: i respect him so much, must be very hard for him and he's doing great. poor dom though :supersad: and matt :indiff: although I wouldn't mind him moving to LA, might have a chance to meet him :rolleyes:

thanks for posting. :)

i had to register there too because i was curious to know the author's name. Craig McLean is an awesome journalist as he managed to represent new fresh material that we haven't known before, mix funny statements and sad moments (i really :( when i remembered Glastonbury) and make Muse indulge in confidences. i enjoyed reading and saved it.

i had to register there too because i was curious to know the author's name. Craig McLean is an awesome journalist as he managed to represent new fresh material that we haven't known before, mix funny statements and sad moments (i really :( when i remembered Glastonbury) and make Muse indulge in confidences. i enjoyed reading and saved it.

Thank you for finding out the name of the author. I was really curious about him as well, actually. :happy:

hey thanks for putting up the author's name. i was wondering about that...and you're right, he didn't present the band in a stale summary of old information. felt like i was reading about a different band most of the time :yesey:

quite interesting interview but I wonder if everything here is true.

journalists like sometimes invent ;)

for example. Earlier I have read about his farm... now he want to go to LA... hmm :erm:

I think Matt is quite an unpredictable person and changes his mind a lot! The Times is a bit more of a reliable newpaper than the red top tabloids (like The Sun or The Mirror).

edit: and.... I've basically come to the conclusion that Matt's being a twat because he's letting the fame getting to his head. Someone throw a dart at him.

:LOL: a dart.

I was going to voice my opinion in here as well, but everyone's basically covered what I was going to say :LOL:

quite interesting interview but I wonder if everything here is true.

journalists like sometimes invent ;)

for example. Earlier I have read about his farm... now he want to go to LA... hmm :erm:

This interview is actually a few months old. The one where he talks about his farm is more recent. ;)

That was a good interview. Felt sorry for Chris and Dom :( I dont think Matt came across any differently from any other interview. I think a lot of the things he says in jest.... I dont know. But he does talk nonsense a lot of the time. I remember the time when he said that Muse were going to go on a huge break and there was uproar. Though that doesnt look so likely now.

Anyway, now we know the reasoning behind this picture (possible inspiration for TV suit?)

http://twitpic.com/15q9t5

Meh, I really don't care, like he said, if he writes a damn good album, I don't care. I'm more worried about the other two, I've lost my respect for Bellamy for.. 10 months ago already :LOL:

Dom and Chris need hugs, and Matt needs a kick in the arse.

+1.

interesting article, as for you guys, the parts about dom and chris made me so sad. :supersad:

and i can't help but think bellamy sounds like a selfish idiot most of the times.

but that's my opinion, don't want to start a fight.

I think he seems less grounded maybe.

In past interviews I thought he always came across quite polite and normal (even when discussing conspiracy theories or whatever), but maybe I'm wrong :unsure:

On a more positive note, fuck this TV suit sounds exciting :awesome:

I think he seems less grounded maybe.

In past interviews I thought he always came across quite polite and normal (even when discussing conspiracy theories or whatever), but maybe I'm wrong :unsure:

On a more positive note, fuck this TV suit sounds exciting :awesome:

+1 to this.. I think he's liking the fame a lot little more now.

Especially the TV suit :LOL:

+1 to this.. I think he's liking the fame a lot little more now.

Especially the TV suit :LOL:

:LOL: The next album will be interesting I think.

If I had the capabilities I would totally photoshop a teletubby Matt. That's such an achievement beating GaGa to the suit though :chuckle:

:LOL: The next album will be interesting I think.

If I had the capabilities I would totally photoshop a teletubby Matt. That's such an achievement beating GaGa to the suit though :chuckle:

:LOL: Let's hope so. I predict a triple album with experimental glam-rock and industrial acid jazz, with 14 minute Rachmaninoff-esque interludes. That would just be the first disc. :LOL: The second would be 12 30 second tracks that are spoken-word backed with funk music. And the third disc will be the awesome OoS-esque Muse everyone's been wanting.

:chuckle: That photoshop will soon turn up now that you've mentioned it.

Why's everyone loosing teh respect for Matt? Cause he's moving to LA and dating Kate Hudson? :wtf:

Not because of those things specifically, but because he's beginning to embody the rock star cliché (Or a midlife crisis, either of which is interchangeable :LOL:).

With that said, Matt is human and he just got out of a long term relationship. He's probably going through a bit of self discovery, which includes guilt-free partying and jet setting. I have to say, when my 6 year relationship fizzled, I did a lot of the same. Sometimes you just have to get it all out of your system! But eventually, you find your way back to the things that matter most to you.

And, this article made me <3 Chris even more. He's become my favorite. :chris:

Archived