Wouldn't surprise me as I still think a lot of this is all about him trying to make Gaia jealous ["real girl" gets him no press, highly controversial actress with bad reputation ensures that it's practically thrown in her face ever time she passes a newsstand]. And yes, I realize that I am just speculating.

And I'm guessing that I'll probably get jumped all over for writing this, as it seems that I do for everything that I write, but something's been bothering me the past few weeks and today I was able to figure out what it is. It's how the whole Glasto thing has turned into the "Matt and Kate make it all public at Glasto" show. I can only imagine how incredibly emotional this show is going to be for Dom and his family, and to have it turned into such a circus about something as trivial and petty as M&K is, IMO, incredibly tasteless and insensitive to Dom. I'm in no way saying that Matt's directly responsible for this happening; if anything, I think it's the other person involved's publicists who have run with this. But Matt COULD and IMO SHOULD have laid down the law and pointed out how inappropriate it is to his new "friend" to choose this date for the setting of the feeding frenzy [i'm giving Matt the benefit of the doubt that it wasn't of his choosing.]

Whatever. I just hope that the show goes especially well for Dom and his family [and for Chris in light of his recent revelations about his past problems]. My admiration for both of them has grown unbelievably since the Times article. Class acts all the way, the two of them.

agreed!! i think they could have a little bit more respect for Dom!!! :dom::dom:

Hope you guys kick ass! (like always!) and Dom be strong!! <3

Same thing for Chris!! :chris::chris: Keep fighting!

Well, Muse's performance came and went and I don't recall any KH hooplah anywhere, so those that were worried about this tabloid stuff overshadowing the night had nothing to worry about.

Yeah, I noticed that too... so far, I've only seen one mention of her in a random article about another group she was watching.

Well, Muse's performance came and went and I don't recall any KH hooplah anywhere, so those that were worried about this tabloid stuff overshadowing the night had nothing to worry about.

Hmm. I doubt that was by accident. Good though. :)

what the ungodly fuck are you now speculating? that there was some bloody cover up...?

Not exactly but the media isn't a straight forward business you know. A lot of it is driven by publicity and a lot made up. Anyway I'm not speculating anything to do with them. No need to be rude.

I hope the media leave Matt alone now.

:yesey:

I made a crack about her during Starlight on my stream chat, but otherwise I've not seen much about it :happy:

I saw this in The Times. It's an excerpt from 'Glasto Watch' (usually called Celeb Watch (CW)) which is 10 items (some UP and some DOWN) about the Glasto festival by journo Caitlin Moran:

6. UP Muse

Lucky old CW! Camped in the backstage area, CW discovered that its neighbours were none other than headlining rock titans Muse, whose lead singer — Matt Bellamy — currently “squires” Hollywood royalty Kate Hudson!

Imagine CW’s excitement, then, when — on Saturday morning — what appeared to be Muse’s Ocado delivery turned up, consisting of champagne (of course), beer (of course) and a third, unexpected item: A WHOLE DEAD PIG IN A BAG. Although, when the 6ft barbecue turned up, CW realised that the pig was destined for a hog-roast, for one amazing minute it had thought that having a dead pig around was simply one of those things that Muse asked for on their rider, along with clean towels and some crisps.

:LOL:

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I saw this in The Times. It's an excerpt from 'Glasto Watch' (usually called Celeb Watch (CW)) which is 10 items (some UP and some DOWN) about the Glasto festival by journo Caitlin Moran:

:LOL:

Wow....

I can see Matt saying, "Oh, yes, we request the pig for burnt sacrifices in case the sky starts falling." Dom nods. Chris nods. Matt grins.

It's just another day in the Muse world.

:chuckle:

Archived