Just finished reading the all article!! It is so very personal!! Loved it, there are not that many like this! Thanks...

Poor Chris, love that he is really fighting! Go kick addiction's ass, Chris!! :p

No comments about Kate... Matt can do wth he wants as long as he keeps on rockin and making good music :happy: (just hope he doesnt get hurt...)

Dom like big :boobs:? First time i heard that!! Nice to know... :$:LOL:

Thanks for the typing job. I went to The Times site and as it required to sign in to read the article, I desisted. So thanks a lot for posting it here. I'm not an 'old' fan (I discovered Muse just in 2007 and really got into their music last year) but i've been reading/watching a good amount of interviews and this one stands apart of the majority. It's well-written and it gives important information, right from the source itself.

I never expected such openness from Chris to the press in a delicate personal issue as his alcoholism. That part almost made cry; he made a brave choice to change his life and deserves all my love and respect. I hope he keeps this way and I think everyone (from his closest family and friends to all musers all over the world) will be supporting him in this fight. Big hug to Chris!

As for Dom, I remember that one of the first things I've learnt from Muse bio was this tragic event in Glasto'04 and I've always wondered how he managed to overcome that loss. Now, I see that he will rely on his love ones and his passion for music to be there again. So for the lucky people who's going; show him your love and be an amazing crowd ;). Big hug to him, too!

Now, the whole Matt-thing :D ... I don't know what to think here. I don't care whoever he's dating as long as that person do not get in the way with his interaction with fans or the band's dynamic. If it makes him happy behave a bit like the rock-star clichè for a while,it's ok for me. The only thing that worries me a bit it's the fact that Muse'll get a lot of media attention and not necesarily because its music. I'd be sad to hear that most people recognize them as "the band of KH's newest boyfriend":stunned: But who knows...

I'll give Matt not a hug but a pinch in the ear for being such a naughty boy... then I'll hug him :happy:

ps: apollogies if there are spelling mistakes or it's confusing... I'm not an English native speaker and I'm still learning :$

IMG_8159_a_23208c.jpg

Oh God! This picture take me here in the first place. They all look so :stongue:

Archived